• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your playtime so far?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    mine was around 50 hours, but I decided to start over. I have 10 hours into my new save, so in total about 60 hours

Years
  • Current time according to my Trainer Passport is 124:09.

And I'm burning a lot of that time on Pearl fishing.

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • I started strong! I had like 10 hours by the 19th, but my son was born on the 20th so I kind of had to cut back... just a little ;) I'm at 14:50 so far. The little one sleeps a lot right now so I'll be back at it soon!

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I'm at about 61 hours on Sun. Haven't really done much. Lately just been breeding Salandits and sending breedjects over wonder trade

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Not sure exactly but I think I'm around the 45:00 mark.

I'm just about to go through what I think is this games equivalent of victory road. (I'm at the poke center on Lanakila mountain.

Years
  • 50:30 for Moon and barely started the third island. Game Freak made a terrible mistake by giving access to Apricorn Balls and Dittos at this point in the game. Rotom's been begging me to continue with the plot for the past week.

And for Sun I'm at 53 minutes. Yep.

Kyeshu

Get in the goddAMN BAG neBBY
    Years
  • Okay so get this... I'm at 70:48 for Moon ^_^
    I've finished the main and post game, got two of the Tapus, all UBs, got my Festival Plaza to Rank 10, got all of them Z Crystals,
    Spoiler:

I also have every Zygarde Cell and Core, and assembled a 'perfect' Zygarde with Power Construct. I also have every clothing item from the Heahea Shop and the Skull Tank, I have also rematched the Elite Four,
    Spoiler:

I've also just played around online doing battle royals and such. I've also spent some time using Poke Palego and Refresh, I got all amie hearts with my party and have Isle Abeens at max, Isle Aplenty at max, the second stage with Isle Aphun and just developed Isle Evelup, gotta get that hot springs one!! My goals now are just leveling my party to 100, completing the Pokedex and then once bank opens I'm going for a Living dex. I then want to just do some exploring, battle every trainer, max my play time, and check out the battle tree. I need to get all those stamps as well! I've got 50,000 total likes on my PokeFinder!

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • I've only accumulated 46 hours on Pokemon Sun, while Pokemon Moon is sitting there unplayed atm.
    I actually spent most of my game time exploring and collecting everything pre-Elite Four, so I completed the game around 30 hours I believe?
    Since then I've spent all of my time trying to complete my Pokedex, and I'm nearly there!

Kyeshu

Get in the goddAMN BAG neBBY
    Years
  • I've only accumulated 46 hours on Pokemon Sun, while Pokemon Moon is sitting there unplayed atm.
    I actually spent most of my game time exploring and collecting everything pre-Elite Four, so I completed the game around 30 hours I believe?
    Since then I've spent all of my time trying to complete my Pokedex, and I'm nearly there!

Woo hoo go you!! I've almost Seen all the Pokemon, I'm just yet to catch em all! If you need any Ver. exclusives, I have Alolan Vulpix - I can also get you an Alolan Sandshrew and A Pichu egg (because they're so goddamn hard to find) and A couple Pheromosa if you want them!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I purchased the game with the figurines on Sunday; received it in the mail on Wednesday afternoon. Began playing around 20:00 on Wednesday November 30th.

As of yesterday morning, I have logged approximately 16.50 hours of gametime, and I have three crystals. I am loving the amount of varied Pokemon species at the beginning of the game, but it has caused me to change my team several times, thus leading to some passion-grinding before attempting trials. Most of my gametime comes from grinding Route 2 to level up Cutiefly and Growlithe before the first trial.

I have exams this month, so I did not expect to play as much this past week. It is video game-deprivation rebound.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I've played 104:42. It's a bit much, but I had a lot of spare time this month. And I really want my battle team ready by the next battle event.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • Woo hoo go you!! I've almost Seen all the Pokemon, I'm just yet to catch em all! If you need any Ver. exclusives, I have Alolan Vulpix - I can also get you an Alolan Sandshrew and A Pichu egg (because they're so goddamn hard to find) and A couple Pheromosa if you want them!

That'd be awesome! I actually grinded for a Pichu when I first began because I really wanted an Alolan Raichu in my team. I'm sure it was the reason why I racked up so many hours looking for the dang thing!

Back