• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your playtime so far?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I'm 8-9 hours. Just got to route 3. Wow I didn't think Pichu's are so rare, I've been meaning to catch one (Saw like 3? so far) but kept accidentally killing them, might have to head back there now.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'm at around 93 hours now.
    Right now I'm just slowly collecting all of the Island Scan pokemon.

Sirfetch’d

I am at about 60 hours in Moon and about 25 in Sun. I've completed the game in Moon and am now trying to fill up my Alola Dex. Today I managed to fill up the Melemele dex and am at around 70% overall.

Amaris

Ghost Fanatic ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2019
    My play time sits at 132:19 thus far. What is life? {XD}

Kyeshu

Get in the goddAMN BAG neBBY
    Years
    That'd be awesome! I actually grinded for a Pichu when I first began because I really wanted an Alolan Raichu in my team. I'm sure it was the reason why I racked up so many hours looking for the dang thing!
    Registered your FC! Mine is 2595-2283-9699 add whenever you want and we can trade almost any time! ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    104 hours, or something. I just kept leveling up and tricking out mons for competition. I think by the 20th i had played almost 20hours or maybe more as the 20th progressed onwards.

Back