• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Religion?

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Well, strictly speaking, I'm Roman Catholic. However, I believe in my own set of faiths that don't involve following strict rules and commandments, forking out tons to join and blowing yourself up to go to heaven.

Although, there are some parts about other religeons that intrigue me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I've been a Christian since birth, but after I learned some of the things that were said in the Bible, I swore I wouldn't believe in God again. And since then, I've been Athiest.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'm very Christian, but i think there's a little bit of Jew that originated from my family.. but it gets confusing.

DeathMetalGod

Demigod
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I do not affiliate myself with any religion at all and I never will. That's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    Jesus all the way. I'm a non-denominational Christian. I'm not religious, I'm spiritual. I go to church every Sunday for 2 hours. I was born into a Christian family and I'll die as a Christian.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Shinto. That falls under polytheism (having multiple deities) and animism (the belief that spirits inhabit objects).

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm an agnostic/ part atheist.
    I don't care about religions because not only are there many rules(which people still break) but i'm the kind of person who won't believe anything until i see it.
    the idea of the big bang seems too random-or far fetched- for me but i think if the universe was created, there would be more than one person.
    but offtopic, aren't there other "whats your religion?" threads around here?
    usually religion threads lead to a huge fight or "religion war" when some people disrespect another persons religion(if anyone is offended by this, i'm sorry) and there should be some brutally honest/thickheaded people here.
    but anyways i'm an agnostic and i doubt any religion will change my mind.

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm Christian. I've become a bit more liberal in terms of my beliefs and my interpretations of scripture and stuff in the past couple of years, but in the end I still hold to the basic beliefs of Christianity.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I was baptized Anglican a few months after I was born, and then I was baptized Catholic when I was four, however, I consider myself somewhere between agnostic and atheist. I don't follow any religion, but I respect those who do.

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I don't have one, my brain rejects me from religion because I believe in SCIENCE, and REALITY

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    I was baptized Anglican a few months after I was born, and then I was baptized Catholic when I was four, however, I consider myself somewhere between agnostic and atheist. I don't follow any religion, but I respect those who do.
    Um, pardon me for saying so, but I'm a practicing Catholic, and last time I checked Catholics don't baptize new members that are already Chirstian.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    I don't have one, my brain rejects me from religion because I believe in SCIENCE, and REALITY
    If there's one thing that science tells us, it is that there is something in existence outside of what science can detect. Science tells us that there is no such thing as spontaneous existence; matter and energy never come into being, they are just transferred from different places and forms. In terms of explaining why matter exists, current science holds up about as well as a two-legged table. Basic logic leads us to recognize that there must be (or perhaps have been at one time) something besides matter and energy, because there is no way for matter to begin existing on its own.

Religions such as Christianity offer a reason for the existence of physical matter. On its own, science does not.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I'm a Christian. For the sole sake of not getting into an argument/getting a warning, I won't delve into why I believe what I believe or why I don't believe what others believe. Thus, this thread becomes really boring ;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Born and raised as a Catholic until the parents stopped going to church and I started questioning that. Ever since then, I've pretty much been a Lightningist. :'D I don't even remember when I came up with it, just that for the last few years it's just been a thing of mine. I've got my parents affectionately calling me God so it's pretty great. But honestly, I'm pretty much atheist or agnostic. Lightningism aside, I don't know if I believe in a higher being or not. I think it's more that I really just don't care either way.

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    I was raised as a Christian. Arguments on the topic of religious comparisons and theoretics have made me quite apathetic on the concept of religion as a whole; despite that fact, I do still hold my faith towards the basic aspects of Christianity.

Years
    I'm Christian (started out Catholic, now Protestant), but my faith is very shaky right now. ._.; It doesn't help that I don't tend to enjoy church and I don't like talking about my beliefs much...

I do believe in a higher power, though, even if it doesn't turn out to be God, for some reason. :/

Back