• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Religion?

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
Years
  • Like, I'm christian, but I'm not catholic or evangelic or whatever.
    I mean, I believe in God, in his kindness and all.
    But I don't believe in a lot of things, like church. I don't believe in church nor religion
    Religion is something that THE MEN created to manipulate people.
    It has been working very well... So I'm not adept of any religion, but I believe in God and don't think that a priest is needed everytime I want to talk with Him.
    But it's ok, like, I'm not gonna do a scandal everytime time I see a catholic :/

Razer Rage

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2012
    Wow. There are a lot of questions here that I have heard answers to. Still though, I'm not about to preach to anyone. It shouldn't work that way anyway. You know, it would be really cool if people from their respective religions could post information, such as links to their religions websites so we can learn more about them. Also, people could ask them questions about their beliefs and whatnot in a mature manner. I think that could be done. What about you?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I lean more towards the whole 'Pegan' thing.

However, thats a belief, not a religion.

Technically, I have no religion.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I was born and raised with the Christian standards.
    Like.. not hurting other beings on purpose, having respect for others, etc..

Which doesn't means that I do churches every Sunday, or that I would read the bible.

Years
  • I was baptised as a Protestant, though I never really went to church at all after that or held any type of faith. Generally, I'm opposed to the idea of God, which would make me atheist, if you'd call that a religion. I just find the idea of an afterlife (or whatever else) to be infeasible, as much as I'd like to believe it.

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
    Years
  • I'm Christian. I don't go to church but I do believe in, and pray to my god. I always try to do the right thing, although I'm sure most people do Christian or not.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • I'm kinda an atheist/agnostic, more leaning towards the second. I mean, I usually say I believe in God, because my family's Christan(we don't go to church or anything, but we don't not believe in God). So I usually lie about religion, but not in front of my family or anything. I read the Bible for fun sometimes, though.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • I'm a Catholic but i do squat about it...

me personal by choice im atheist

I made my own religeon called "Lockism" and we worship games! lol

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Christian, although I don't go to church much. Not into organized worship. *dies* I do like to read the bible from time to time for fun, however, especially the last few pages.

Last edited:

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • i'm a christian scientist. basically, we believe everything is good, and that Jesus and God are not the same beings. i don't understand some of the ideas, but i go to sunday school every week to learn. i really like the ideas that sin, desease, and death don't exist, but it's hard for me to grasp. we also believe that God forgives everyone, and everyone goes to heaven because sin deosn't exist. but it can be very hard to believe because of everthing going on in the world.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I'm agnostic, leaning on Christian though. I don't know if there is a God or not, but there are times when I'm thankful for what I recieve in life.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    I vote Jedi.

The Force is strong with this one.

YES!!!!

haha but really my mothers family is baptist and my dads family is catholic...i personaly dont have a religion i am 100% on, but i do believe in good will towards man, and hope, and the good morals the bible teaches.

Back