• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your sign? Does it fit you?

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    What's your sign? I'm talkin' Zodiac, as in Cancer, Capricorn... Does it fit your personality? Not sure what your given sign entails? Check here to make sure!

Mine's Aquarius, it fits me to a T! I'm the odd duck through and through ^_^

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I've never really believed in the whole Zodiac thing, but I have to say mine fits me very well. I'm a Taurus, and aside from the art and singing thing, it suits me perfectly.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm a Leo, however, upon looking at the site you provided, Roy G Biv, I see myself more as a Virgo or a Sagittarius than a Leo. XD; I don't really have the Leo traits, tbh. I don't think highly of myself, and I don't have the pride and ego that, apparently, can be easily hurt. Additionally, I see myself as too laid-back and lazy to be a workaholic. XD;

I don't believe in the Zodiac either, however, it was actually kind of interesting seeing the personality traits associated with each sign. Too bad they weren't too accurate when it came to me. XDD;

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Site info on Leos said:
    [SIZE=-1]Leos are larger than life because they attract others easily and are strong, generous, passionate, and hard workers. A Leo has a zest for life, ambition, and have a very sharp wit. Leos are natural leaders, they want to do it all their own way without help, just to prove to themselves that they can. They are cheerful, fun, pleasant, and stand out among a crowd that gives them plenty of attention. They are powerful personalities and call attention to their greatness. A Leo needs to be noticed for their abilities, and if you do then you'll for sure have a great friend. But hurt their pride and ego, and they will stomp off pouting to their rooms. Leos are good at heart, creative, fun loving, and have a fierce ambition to succeed in anything they do. They usually do because they are driven to be noticed. Leo rules the heart and the back, which can make them prone to heart-related problems and back pain.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]THE NEGATIVE SIDE:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] A Leo's ego and pride can be a great personal struggle as well as a constant problem for those that surround them. Sometimes a Leo can think too highly of them self that they stop seeing reality. They can also be bullies and decide that your opinion does not count.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]MAGICAL USES: authority, power, pride, favors provided, career, romance, social activities, healing for upper back spine and heart. Changes of appearance, hobbies and entertainment, animals, and luck.[/SIZE]

o_o That's... wow, that's on the spot. And I'm glad to be a Leo too, heh. I think it fits me pretty well. :D

Zet

Years
    [SIZE=-1]Pisces people are born with the gift of prophecy and with all the right things in place, they are deeply spiritual people. Pisces is known for compassion, sensitivity, patience, romance, imagination, and natural intuition. A Pisces is very imaginative and loves to just be alone with thoughts or their fantasy world. Many have some type of spiritual awakening; a moment of enlightenment, in their life. A Pisces can be literally inspiring to others and will even sacrifice their own desires to support a loved one. Being so emotionally sensitive, it is easy at times for a Pisces to seek escape through over indulgence. Or a Pisces can be so compassionate that they become more concerned about someone else's problems rather than their own. This sign rules the feet, which can make them prone to corns, aches, alcoholism, and bunions.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]THE NEGATIVE SIDE: Pisces can want love to be too fictionalized and strive for something that really only exists in their own fantasy. They have often been known as "the other woman" or "the other man" because of their fantasies. Sometimes a Pisces is so deeply involved in their own fantasy that they lie to others completely believing themselves.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]MAGICAL USES:[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1] intuition, dreams, fantasies, all psychic abilities, astral projections, magic and mystery, compassion, understanding, sympathy, peace, service to others, spirituality, healing's for feet and lymph glands. Not a really great time for magic, much better for divinations and spiritual pursuits.[/SIZE]

wow, just wow, this is pretty much all true to me

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    -A slightly edited version of Libra-
    Many modern astrologers regard it as the most desirable of zodiacal types because it represents the zenith of the year, the high point of the seasons, when the harvest of all the hard work of the spring is reaped. There is a mellowness and sense of [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]relaxation[/COLOR][/COLOR] in the air as mankind enjoys the last of the summer sun and the [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]fruits[/COLOR][/COLOR] of his toil. Librans too are among the most civilized of the twelve zodiacal characters and are often good looking. They have elegance, [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]charm[/COLOR][/COLOR] and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]harmony[/COLOR][/COLOR] (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring.
    They have good critical faculty and are able to stand back and look impartially at matters which call for an impartial judgment to be made on them. But they do not tolerate argument from anyone who challenges their [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]opinions[/COLOR], for once they have reached a conclusion, its truth seems to them self-evident; and among their faults is an impatience of criticism and a greed for approval. But their characters are on the whole balanced, diplomatic and even tempered.[/COLOR]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Librans are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding the emotional needs of their [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]companions[/COLOR] and meeting them with their own innate optimism - they are the kind of people of whom it is said, "They always make you feel better for having been with them." They are very social human beings. They loathe cruelty, viciousness and vulgarity and detest conflict between people, so they do their best to cooperate and compromise with everyone around them, and their ideal for their own circle and for society as a whole is unity.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Their cast of mind is artistic rather than intellectual, though they are usually too moderate and well balanced to be avant garde in any artistic endeavor. They have good perception and observation and their critical ability, with which they are able to view their own efforts as well as those of others, gives their work integrity.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In their personal relationships they show understanding of the other person's point of view, trying to resolve any differences by compromise, and are often willing to allow claims against themselves to be settled to their own disadvantage rather than spoil a relationship. They like the opposite sex to the extent of promiscuity sometimes, and may indulge in romanticism bordering on sentimentality. Their [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]marriages[/COLOR], however, stand a good chance of success because they are frequently the union of "true minds". The Libran's continuing kindness toward his or her partner mollifies any hurt the latter may feel if the two have had a tiff. Nor can the Libran's spouse often complain that he or she is not understood, for the Libran is usually the most empathetic of all the zodiacal types and the most ready to tolerate the beloved's failings.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The negative Libran character may show frivolity, flirtatiousness and shallowness. It can be changeable and indecisive, impatient of routine, colorlessly conventional and timid, easygoing to the point of inertia, seldom angry when circumstances demand a show of annoyance at least; and yet Librans can shock everyone around them with sudden storms of rage. Their love of pleasure may lead them into extravagance; Libran men can degenerate into reckless gamblers, and Libran women extravagant, jealous and careless about money sometimes squander their [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]wealth[/COLOR] and talents in their overenthusiasm for causes which they espouse. Both sexes can become great gossipers. A characteristic of the type is an insatiable curiosity that tempts them to enquire into every social scandal in their circle.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In their work the description "lazy Libra" which is sometimes given is actually more alliterative than true. Librans can be surprisingly energetic, though it is true that they dislike coarse, dirty work. Although some are modestly content, others are extremely ambitious. With their dislike of extremes they make good diplomats but perhaps poor party politicians, for they are moderate in their opinions and able to see other points of view. They can succeed as administrators, [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]lawyers[/COLOR] (they have a strong sense of justice, which cynics might say could handicap them in a legal [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]career[/COLOR][/COLOR]), antique dealers, civil servants and bankers, for they are trustworthy in handling other people's money. Some Librans are gifted in [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]fashion[/COLOR][/COLOR] designing or in devising new cosmetics; others may find success as artists, composers, critics, writers, interior decorators, welfare workers or valuers, and they have an ability in the management of all sorts of public entertainment. Some work philanthropically for humanity with great self-disciple and significant results. Libran financiers sometimes make good speculators, for they have the optimism and ability to recover from financial crashes.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [SIZE=+2]Possible Health Concerns...[/SIZE]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Libra governs the lumbar region, lower back and kidneys. Its subjects must beware of weaknesses in the back, and lumbago, and they are susceptible to troubles in the kidneys and bladder, especially gravel and [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]stone[/COLOR]. They need to avoid overindulgence in food and especially drink, for the latter can particularly harm the kidneys.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LIKES[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The finer things in life [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sharing [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]conviviality [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gentleness [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DISLIKES [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Violence [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Injustice [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brutishness [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Being a slave to fashion [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]

[/FONT][SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR YOU, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As with all sun signs, we all have unique traits to our [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]personalities[/COLOR]. When these traits are suppressed, or unrealized, problems will arise. However, with [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]astrology[/COLOR][/COLOR] we can examine the problem and assess the proper solution based on the sun sign characteristics. As a Libran you may see things below that really strike home. Try the solution, you most likely will be amazed at the results. If you find yourself on the receiving end of the negatives below, it is because you are failing to express the positive.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Problem: Finding yourself frequently trapped in situations that have no depth and little value to you or the other person.
    Solution: Try not to pretend feelings you do not have and find a way to back gracefully out of a superficial relationship; look before you leap.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Problem: You find that you do not really like yourself and/or beating yourself up over not being able to please another.
    Solution: If you learn how to please yourself without depriving others, then you will be able to please someone else.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Problem: The situations that make you ill at ease is only mildly irritating to another.
    Solution: Try to cultivate inner [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]security
    [/COLOR] through spiritual strength and awareness.[/COLOR]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Problem: Feeling like you are nothing: your actions being frustrating to others.
    Solution: Developing your feelings of self worth by expressing the positive in your nature and not letting your elitist, class consciousness show.
    [/FONT]
    [SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=+2]Your ruling planet is VENUS[/SIZE]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]Mean distance from the Sun (AU) 0.723
    Sidereal period of orbit (years) 0.62
    Equatorial radius (km) 6,052
    Polar radius (km) 6,052
    Body rotation period (hours) 5823
    (Retrograde) Tilt of equator to orbit (degrees) 2.12
    Number of observed satellites 0
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=+1]Some more interesting facts about your sign:[/SIZE]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The symbol associated with your sign is the scales of balance
    representing the balance that you continually seek in your self and your life. The scales were also
    adopted by our judicial system to symbolize a balance of fairness in the law which is emphasized by 'blind justice' holding them.
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The color of choice for Libra is[/FONT] [SIZE=+3]Blue[/SIZE]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your starstone is the precious [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Sapphire[/COLOR]. The Sapphire is one of the most beautiful and sought after [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]gems[/COLOR][/COLOR] in the quartz family. It is considered good luck in many ways and one of the major [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]healing[/COLOR][/COLOR] stones. [/COLOR][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]--------------------------------------------- [/FONT]

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    I fit the Aquarius description very well.

-strong-willed
    -opinionated
    -humane
    -intuitive
    -free-spirited
    -independent
    -eccentric
    -enigmatic

The only thing is, I'm neither tall nor unemotional. I'm short and very, very sensitive.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm very Scorpio...
    I tend to be passionate about everything I do. I'm a perfectionist that way. :)
    (Though I don't think the whole revenge thing is me... but I do tend to get angry. xD)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Cancer, suits me in some ways but not very like me at all in others, what is this info based on, or is just a fun thing?

Serious

Ev'ing is for the talentless
    Years
    I think the zodiac is silly but I did a test last week and it told me Im more of a gemini than a leo :)

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Well, Cancer fits me perfectly, however I'm a Leo, so.
    Though, a bit of the Leo one fits me as well, like "they want to do it all their own way without help, just to prove to themselves that they can" and possibly.. "A Leo needs to be noticed for their abilities, and if you do then you'll for sure have a great friend. But hurt their pride and ego, and they will stomp off pouting to their rooms." and "They usually do because they are driven to be noticed.", unfortunately. (disregarding the ego thing, I don't really think of myself as having a big one..)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Saggitarius. Or some spelling along those lines. <3

Dynamic and always hilarious, keep your teeth sparkling and your mind alert by drinking peppermint teas and water. The Sagittarian is usually the most gentle and easily cured of all patients, for with his frank and kindly nature he is most trusting and ever ready to follow all the instructions of the healer; but he will also respond to every negative suggestion. The healer may have given constructive advice and left the patient feeling encouraged, but should one of his many friends (for the Sagittarian is usually very popular and good mixer and therefore attracts many friends to him) suggest sickness or tell him that he is looking bad or give him some other remedy to follow he is very apt to accept the suggestion. The result is that he often retards his recovery. Therefore it is necessary for the Sagittarian patient to be placed under the care of someone who will protect him from adverse suggestions. Sagittarius rules the region of the body directly surrounding the hips, the sacral region of the spine, the coccygeal vertebrae, the femur, the ileum, the iliac arteries, the sciatic nerves, and the ischium. The Sagittarian diseases are locomotor ataxia, sciatica, rheumatism, and hip disease.
    ...Sorta true. O_o;;

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Taurus. From the description of a person who's Zodiac sign is wrong, I am practically the complete opposite of Taurus. Not that I care; anybody who needs stars to tell them what their day is going to be like or allows himself/herself to be categorised because he or she was born on a certain date is an idiot. No offence, but have you never heard of the beautiful saying that I've been going by all my life? Everyone's different in their own special way. That means that your personality cannot be based on what dates you were born on.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Oni Raichu said:
    Taurus. From the description of a person who's Zodiac sign is wrong, I am practically the complete opposite of Taurus. Not that I care; anybody who needs stars to tell them what their day is going to be like or allows himself/herself to be categorised because he or she was born on a certain date is an idiot. No offence, but have you never heard of the beautiful saying that I've been going by all my life? Everyone's different in their own special way. That means that your personality cannot be based on what dates you were born on.

For one: I am the way I am because that's who I am. Not because that's what my star sign says I should be. It just happens that my personality matches my star sign :/

Have a nice day, don't assume that you're always right :)

Back