• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your sign? Does it fit you?

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    Im a saggitarius through and through, but I tend to have a bit of a pisces in me too. In the chinese horoscope, Im a Ram (aka sheep). :D

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Ever since I found out even the dates are not consistent, I distrust zodiacs.

Years
    Sagg.. not very popular, am very funny, reacts to negative suggestions.

PEPPERMINT TEAS!!!!!!!!

water, who doesn't drink water

and what, alert mind, always..

Cid

Years
    Leo's Description said:
    [SIZE=-1]Leos are larger than life because they attract others easily and are strong, generous, passionate, and hard workers. A Leo has a zest for life, ambition, and have a very sharp wit. Leos are natural leaders, they want to do it all their own way without help, just to prove to themselves that they can. They are cheerful, fun, pleasant, and stand out among a crowd that gives them plenty of attention. They are powerful personalities and call attention to their greatness. A Leo needs to be noticed for their abilities, and if you do then you'll for sure have a great friend. But hurt their pride and ego, and they will stomp off pouting to their rooms. Leos are good at heart, creative, fun loving, and have a fierce ambition to succeed in anything they do. They usually do because they are driven to be noticed. Leo rules the heart and the back, which can make them prone to heart-related problems and back pain.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]THE NEGATIVE SIDE:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] A Leo's ego and pride can be a great personal struggle as well as a constant problem for those that surround them. Sometimes a Leo can think too highly of them self that they stop seeing reality. They can also be bullies and decide that your opinion does not count.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]MAGICAL USES: authority, power, pride, favors provided, career, romance, social activities, healing for upper back spine and heart. Changes of appearance, hobbies and entertainment, animals, and luck.[/SIZE]
    Hmm... Matches my personality as a Leo here at PC (born at the start of Leo [July 23]), though not much at real life.
    I guess I keep those traits to myself in real life, though I express them well here.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    For one: I am the way I am because that's who I am. Not because that's what my star sign says I should be. It just happens that my personality matches my star sign :/

Have a nice day, don't assume that you're always right :)

Um, excuse me? That's exactly what I said. Sure, the star sign might match your personality by coincidence, but there are six billion people in the world. Do you really think that the dates people were born on is going to affect their personality? No, it won't.

Don't assume that I always assume I'm right, 'cause I don't. Everybody makes a mistake at some point. Yours was not reading my previous post properly.

Good day.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    I fit the Aquarius description very well.

-strong-willed
    -opinionated
    -humane
    -intuitive
    -free-spirited
    -independent
    -eccentric
    -enigmatic

The only thing is, I'm neither tall nor unemotional. I'm short and very, very sensitive.

Well said. Very well explained. Now that she has explicated ( learned from the book I was reading) everything, I think I don't need to go all lecturing about my Zodiac.
    Yes, I'm Aquarius. I'm not a pure one that's because I was born on the starting date ie. 21st of January.

BUT: The sensitivity part, I was way sensitive when I was a little younger. I've now learned to control my "soppiness", to a great extent. Yes, It's experiencing the unexpected.
    Hey I'm sounding like someone special right? (Lol).

I do not believe 100% in this thing, but then again, things turn a quite agreeable.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Um, excuse me? That's exactly what I said. Sure, the star sign might match your personality by coincidence, but there are six billion people in the world. Do you really think that the dates people were born on is going to affect their personality? No, it won't.

Don't assume that I always assume I'm right, 'cause I don't. Everybody makes a mistake at some point. Yours was not reading my previous post properly.

Good day.

XD I. am. a. big. idiot.

Sorry, man I completely misread your post :/ No hard feelings?

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
    Years
    Rising: Cancer; Sun: Gemini; Moon: Leo?

Astrology? More like crapology. I suppose you can try Jungian functions if you really wanna pigeonhole yourself and others.

that site in the original post said:
    What they speak can get them into trouble but they also have the ability to talk their way out of any problems too.
    hurhur, vary funny, no get oot of my haus.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Leo
    Well I am so lazy that I can't be bothered to finish this po

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I'm Cancer, and the sign is my perfect description.

I'm very protective of my emotions, which sometimes cause me to become a little too emotional and think that everybody is out to hurt me.

And yes, my keyword is indeed sensitive.

If I didn't know what my sign was, and if I simply read through all of those descriptions, I'd definitely pick Cancer. It fits me like a glove.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I'm a leo and i'd have to say it fits me almost completely! ^-^
    I don't really believe in the zodiac, i just think its something fun.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    I'm a leo and i'd have to say it fits me almost completely! ^-^
    I don't really believe in the zodiac, i just think its something fun.

Well, yeah. The "Leos have huge egos" part at least XD

I'm kidding, it really does fit you well ^.^

Back