• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's your team?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2015
    This is the team I took to the Elite 4.

Swampert
    Gardevoir
    Breloom
    Slaking
    Manectric
    Skarmory

Might replace Manectric and Skarmory with Magnezone and Salamence.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2015
    So far, I only have a half team that I'm happy with taking to the E4:
    Metagross (event ver) | Absol | Altaria

Thinking of adding Vulpix or Growlithe, since it's been a while since I played with either of them. But the last two slots... no idea.

Edit: Okay, team decided!
    Metagross | Absol | Altaria | Ninetails | Sea/Kingdra (depending on whether I bother to set up a trade for it) | Banette

Last edited:
    Years
  • Currently, my team after the E4 rematch are:

M-Salamence
    Thundurus-I
    Landorus-T
    Aegislash
    Hydreigon
    Azumarill

And coincidentally (or maybe not), it's also my VGC team.

MasterLemon

What's for tea?
    Years
  • Metagross
    Breloom <-- Rayquaza
    Latios <-- Deoxys
    Groudon
    Palkia
    Diancie
    (<-- = Replaces the Pokemon in the post-game)
    I got Diancie from a buddy.

Years
  • Gentlemen, behold!!

Sceptile
    -Frenzy Plant
    Dragon Claw
    Dig
    Swords Dance

Gardevoir
    -Moonblast
    -Thunderbolt
    -Future Sight
    -Calm Mind

Latias
    -Draco Meteor
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Fly
    -Surf

Salamence
    -Draco Meteor
    -Dragon Claw
    -Fly
    -Flamethrower

Absol
    -Night Slash
    -Pyscho Cut
    -Sucker Punch
    -Swords Dance

Jirachi
    -Flash Cannon
    -Doom Desire
    -Psychic
    -Dazzling Gleam

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I made a different team based on artificial pokemon:
    Electrode
    Muk
    Porygon-z
    Muk
    Garbodor
    Mega Banette

Surprisingly, they came out pretty decent when I'm playing against battle maison NPCs in super battles.

Bay

Years
  • I finished the game's main story a while back, but I still remember the team I used for the Elite Four:

Swampert
    Manectric
    Mawile
    Gallade
    Altaria
    Torkoal

Sometimes I would use Lanturn for some of the diving and waterfall areas too.

A few of them (particularly Swampert, Altaria, and Manectric) I used in Sapphire before. Gallade I wanted to try out as I already had Gardevoir in X and I really like its Mega design. Torkoal and Mawile I never tried out before, so I decided on those two to be the last ones on my team.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Charizard//Sono
    Luxray//Haru
    Golduck//Duckie (named him after Jui, who I always refer to as Duckie)
    Shiftry//Ryoga
    Mienfoo//Takeru
    Gengar//Ikuma

I named them all after favorite j-rockers. You'd be surprised what a powerful team it is in game. I'm not much on battling competitively, so I don't know if it would hold up against someone who does. I'll try to remember to update the last two once I can get them to evolve.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Just finished a challenge in Alpha Sapphire where I was a nurse and my Pokemon all had to be Pokemon known for/can heal other and themselves Pokemon!

Champion Team:

What's your team?
    Togekiss ♂ Lvl. 65
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Falmethrower, Wish, Air Slash

What's your team?
    Audino ♀ Lvl. 63
    Ability: Regenerator
    Moves: Surf, Dazzling Gleam, Calm Mind, Wish

What's your team?
    Blissey ♀ Lvl. 62
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Toxic, Flamethrower, Soft-Boiled

What's your team?
    Latias ♀ Lvl. 62
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Heal Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Psyshock, Recover

What's your team?
    Alomomola ♀ Lvl. 63
    Moves: Waterfall, Wish, Toxic, Protect

They're all so cute. <3 (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2015
    Just finished a challenge in Alpha Sapphire where I was a nurse and my Pokemon all had to be Pokemon known for/can heal other and themselves Pokemon!

Champion Team:

What's your team?
    Togekiss ♂ Lvl. 65
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Falmethrower, Wish, Air Slash

What's your team?
    Audino ♀ Lvl. 63
    Moves: Surf, Dazzling Gleam, Calm Mind, Wish

What's your team?
    Blissey ♀ Lvl. 62
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Toxic, Flamethrower, Soft-Boiled

What's your team?
    Latias ♀ Lvl. 62
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Heal Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Psyshock, Recover

What's your team?
    Alomomola ♀ Lvl. 63
    Moves: Waterfall, Wish, Toxic, Protect

They're all so cute. <3 (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
    I love this idea, it's adorable ;;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Currently I use:
    • Regirock
    • Regice
    • Registeel
    • Relicanth
    • Sableye
    • Vileplume
    It's a cool team, I love them a lot and they're fun to use - been using them for quite a while now! I don't usually like using legendaries but the golems are my exception haha. My mega is Sableye!

Years
  • In my newest go with Omega Ruby, my team currently consists of Combusken, Beautifly, Linoone, Swellow, Breloom and Minun. I'm sure things will change as I progress, but I beat Flannery the other day on a rather lucky hit with a Power Herb infused Dig from my Combusken after +4 Attack.

And Beautifly is pretty nice too, hoping it lasts me a while, it might even learn Quiver Dance. But my team is rather weak to Flying, so Winona might be a doozy.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Basically my team on my current Alpha Sapphire save file is the most typical of teams for most players. This is the team i went with from start to finish (Start of the game until Delta Episode and Elite 4 rematch) and they are now happily fighting it out on the battle resort since I've finished much of the content. My team will be reincarnated soon through breeding as I plan to make competitive versions of my team in order to play against passerbys or at least my friends for some 6th gen Wifi action.

Starter: Torchic -> Blaziken - Adamant - "Kenshiro"
    tagged along the way:
    Gardevoir - Modest - "Alia"
    Gyarados - Naughty - "Krauser"
    Roserade - Naive - "Cecilia"
    Salamence - Hasty - "Garuda"
    Latias - Modest - "Aurora"

the 6th slot was mostly filler. In my current savefile, the one who tagged along for much of the journey was our team's Sassy Cobalion, Raoh. Sadly, I didn't bother SRing for a perfect Cobalion so its pretty much a 4 legged baggage compared to what i should have worked for. I also have our Flygon "Andre" who's fearsome combination of Rock Slide and Earthquake makes him the team's Horde EV farmer. Then i realized that the sole reason i did get Alpha Sapphire was for a free Latias with guaranteed IVs so i basically brought her back into the team, and our team needed a Dragon/Psychic type anyway.

Among the team, my Gyarados is perhaps the most special is it is the sole regularly caught pokemon to be rated as "Relatively superior" according to the IV checker and it didn't take that much chain fishing to get a magikarp with such stats. The rest of the team were chain-nav'd in order to get at least high quality ones in order for me to not have any trouble against the Battle Resort. For an in-game team member, our team's Gyarados is undoubtedly the most powerful because of him having the best IVs on the stats he made use of (HP, attack, Special def). Of course, thanks to some old school EV training with hordes, SR abuse, and of super training, most of the team members are properly EV Trained which is why they are doing so well in the Battle Resort despite not having the best IVs.

I'm mostly just working hard to get the bonus end-boss of the whole game and the 6th gen, which is Wally's strongest team in the Battle Resort but the whole process of getting there is just outrageously complicated with luck being such a big factor when it comes to facing battle resort opponents who may either be gg2easy or gghaxalot.

Years
  • I've had my copy of Omega Ruby for little over two weeks with around 60 hours of ingame playtime, and in the story, I'm ready to challenge the elite four.
    Team wise, I've not really made one, not for battling people anyway...

My strongest pokes are Talonwind (LVL 88) and a Doubledge (LVL 85) that I use to lead the party and raise lower level pokes. Got a few shinies but they're meh! ><

Anyway! I'm starting to raise a team now and here are the two that are definitely going to be my A team.

Gyarados (Ability: Moxie) Nickname: Big Smile LI
    Cacnea (Ability: Water Absorb) -Nickname Pending-

Buu

Rocket Executive
    Years
  • I started a new game last week and just got to the e4 with my Pokebank pokes, I couldn't face myself if I got rid of my comps.

Story team: Swampert (Oreo), Luxray, Crobat, Kyorge, Typhlosion and Tyranitar

Comps: Shiny Umbreon (Smokey), Ludicolo (Lewdicolo), Milotic (Megan), Crobat (Brobat), Shiny Metagross (Metaboss) and Victini/Mew depending on how I feel

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Current team is still undergoing some changes but at present I've gone for the classic R/B starter trio. I'm testing out Lucario alongside Scizor at the moment to see which I prefer and Gardevoir is my go to sixth slot filler. Not sure what'll take the place of Lucario/Scizor when I kick one off the team I might bring my Tyrantrum (Grimrok) back from retirement as I still love him.

Mega Venusaur (Someshta), Charizard (Silanah), Blastoise (Chelydra), Lucario (Poledra), Scizor (Scigourney), Gardevoir (Leanansidhe)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Here's my team, I don't do competitive battling so I don't remember natures or anything like that. I also didn't nickname them because I'm bad with that stuff.
    Sceptile, Gardevoir, Aggron, Altaria, Raichu, Sharpedo

Back