• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's your team?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I found him in my Pokemon Y PC box 30. He was at level 10. Modest nature. No gender. I also found a Volcanion. It's a water and fire type. I will transfer him over to my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire too.
    Oh, I see. You must've bought a used copy where someone hacked in a Hoopa and a Volcanion.

Years
  • Oh, I see. You must've bought a used copy where someone hacked in a Hoopa and a Volcanion.

Maybe. But it was sealed game and I had to pick a starter. I found them when I was using PokeBank for the first time. I didn't understand how it worked so I moved a Pancham to PokeBank box 1 but it wouldn't save. Maybe my internet connection was bad. It gave me an error. I thought I had lost my Pancham. So I went back to Pokebank to see if I lost my Pancham but it was still there in box 1 pc not pokebank, and i just moved to see how many boxes i have and in my box 30 there i found Hoopa and Volcanion.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Maybe. But it was sealed game and I had to pick a starter. I found them when I was using PokeBank for the first time. I didn't understand how it worked so I moved a Pancham to PokeBank box 1 but it wouldn't save. Maybe my internet connection was bad. It gave me an error. I thought I had lost my Pancham. So I went back to Pokebank to see if I lost my Pancham but it was still there in box 1 pc not pokebank, and i just moved to see how many boxes i have and in my box 30 there i found Hoopa and Volcanion.
    That's really weird.....

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • 277.gif
    310.gif
    334.gif
    350f.gif
    376.gif
    254.gif

My team changed a little bit since the last time I posted! I replaced Camerupt and Gallade with Milotic and Metagross because I've always wanted to use Milotic and I really wanted to use the event Metagross! Kind of ended up with four Mega Evolutions regardless.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • My final team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, Manectric, Crobat, Latios, Sharpedo and Metagross.

Current team in Alpha Sapphire: Shroomish, Mudkip, Taillow.

I might trade some pokemon from my X version over to Omega Ruby. Yes my Lv100 Flygon I'm looking at you.

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • At the minute I have Sceptile, Banette, Glalie, Pelipper, Aggron and then either a Pokemon I want to evolve to get into the 'Dex or a HM buddy. Usually Azumarill at this point. I realised that four of my five mains have a Mega Evolution now...
    I did want to get a Cradily but... meh. Soon.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    My current team consists of:

256.gif

Combusken (permanent team member)

270.gif

Lotad (not planning to evolve until I get Giga Drain)

374.gif

Shiny Beldum (got from Mystery Gift, permanent team member)

276.gif

Taillow

290.gif

Nincada (mostly for Flash, maybe Secret Power too)

263.gif

Zigzagoon (for HM's and Pickup)

Last edited:

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Ended up finishing the game with Sceptile, Milotic, Glalie, Metagross, Camerupt and Braviary yesterday. I tried switching out Milotic for a Huge Power Azumarill but it took too long to level it up, and I had Crobat temporarily until I accidentally encountered Braviary while soaring, which was pretty cool and I ended up using him instead.

ArcanineWithABow

Cutie Pup
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Lol I suck right now but it's forming. I am playing slowly to savor it, plus my BF wants me to play it at his pace so I am about to just leave him in the dust soon if he doesn't get his Pokemon on.

Combusken -- Flamewalker...I so wanted to name him Luke Flamewalker, but there wasn't enough space :(

Mightyena -- I love it cause it has that Ice Fang

Kadabra

Skitty--I loveee Skitty and my Skitty is so tough, especially with that silk scarf.

Zubat

And 6th goes to a water type--either Magikarp or this Feebas I got off Wonder Trade.

Well I got my third badge. I put Mightyena and Skitty with a heavy heart in the PC.

Here is the updated team:

Combusken

Golbat

Milotic - YES!!!! I chose the Feebas and after planting and picking oran berries and repeating...and making Poke Blocks, I have a Milotic.

Aron - I sooo miss Aggron.

Goomy - I transferred one out Pokemon Bank, then bred it to Milotic so I won't have no crappy problems with him not obeying me after level 30. So the Goomy I have is Milotic's son lol.

Kadabra

I feel bad I don't have an electric type but I like everyone on my team. I'll live without one or I may end up getting rid of Aron. I don't really know yet lol.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Sceptile / Whiscash / Magcargo / Muk / Xatu / Magnemite (soon to be Magneton)

Years
  • My team right now is : Tropius, Absol, Lapras, Blazenkien, Armaldo, and Alakazam.
    More than likely going to ditch Blazenkien before I go to the Elite.

I never challenge the Elite with a starter or any legendary to make it more difficult on myself. =]

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I've recently switched out my Nincada for a Geodude that I caught in the Granite Cave. The rest of my team remains the same, though.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    I've just beat the eighth gym today and i have swampert, metagross, cacturne, armaldo, manectric and flygon. I plan to change my team up with some XY imports after i've beat the game.

ΩRαS

Creepin' up in Hoenn
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    Since it was my return to Hoenn I decided on a all third generation mega evolution capable team!
    I've just become the Hoenn Pokémon League Champion and my team is the following:

254.gif

#254 Sceptile ♂ Lv.54 @Sceptilite
    Met: 11/28/2014 ~ Route 101 ~ Lv. 5
    Overgrow ~ Bashful ~ Loves to eat
    162 | 108 | 93 | 136 | 106 | 155
    Leaf Blade | Giga Drain | Cut | Dual Chop
    282.gif

#282 Gardevoir ♀ Lv. 55 @Gardevoirite
    Met: 11/28/2014 ~ Route 102 ~ Lv. 3
    Trace ~ Bold ~ Somewhat vain
    160 | 87 | 100 | 156 | 155 | 110
    Shadow Ball | Psychic | Magical Leaf | Draining Kiss
    310.gif

#310 Manectric ♂ Lv. 53 @Manectite
    Met: 11/30/2014 ~ Route 110 ~ Lv. 12
    Lightning Rod ~ Hasty ~ Somewhat vain
    157 | 103 | 73 | 128 | 85 | 149
    Discharge | Thunderbolt | Volt Switch | Wild Charge
    323.gif

#323 Camerupt ♀ Lv. 55 @Amulet Coin
    Met: 12/1/2014 ~ Route 112 ~ Lv 15
    Solid Rock ~ Naive ~ Likes to thrash about
    161 | 141 | 101 | 135 | 88 | 83
    Flamethrower | Earth Power | Strength | Earthquake
    319.gif

#319 Sharpedo ♂ Lv. 54 @Rocky Helmet
    Met: 12/1/2014 ~ Route 118 ~ Lv. 25
    Rough Skin ~ Hardy ~ Likes to thrash about
    148 | 160 | 55 | 124 | 55 | 126
    Crunch | Surf | Waterfall | Dive
    306.gif

#306 Aggron ♂ Lv. 53 @Aggronite
    Met: 12/2/2014 ~ Granite Cave ~ Lv. 11
    Rock Head ~ Brave ~ Highly Curious
    159 | 154 | 216 | 87 | 82 | 65
    Iron Head | Rock Smash | Double-Edge | Rock Slide​

Years
  • My Combusken finally evolved! :) I also got a Shiny Beldum from event and got a Gastly! Really happy with this team. :) I lost my Grovyle though, which is a shame... but Shiny Metang and Gastly covers it.

My final team will probably include a Salamence. I have to find a Bagon soon.

Back