• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your underpants radius?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Can this forum be outside of the radius? And as a result I am unable to answer this question without breaching the boundries of the radius.

Years
  • Not even outside of my own bed for underwear.

My "pajama" radius consists of the yard, but that's because my "pajamas" are actually lounge pants and a fresh clean shirt I slip on after I wake up. Outside that radius, I go back inside and change into proper pants that can hold my wallet without sagging at the waist.

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
    Years
  • YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL SICK.

Ummm well this is a very fun question to answer! I'm living with my parents still so my underpants radius is all around my room, or from my room to the bathroom if no one is upstairs or if everyone is asleep. However I imagine if I were living alone it would take up the entire house. I have no real reason to be pantsless other than simply not having put my pants/underpants on yet, but hey it would do wonders for my morning routine if I didn't have to be modest the whole time. Being topless is really fun though. I would love to walk around topless all the time.

I would never go outside naked, lmao. Not even on a bet. And there's no reason for me to go outside in my underwear either so I wouldn't do that either.

I don't have a pyjama radius because I will go absolutely anywhere in my pyjamas. I walk to the store in my pyjamas, wear pyjamas around the house all day (literally), and the only time I ever wear my jeans is if I'm "going out" somewhere or if it's daylight and I just feel jeans would be better.

Years
  • In just underwear I won't even go outside of my room (even if there isn't anyone around), in pyjamas I will go to the bathroom, to the kitchen (very rarely though) and to the laundry room if there's nothing wearable in the cupboard. If there's nothing there either. I will sometimes go outside, but never more than 2 or 3 m away from the cellar door. I hate doing that, it's a relatively long way and it's cold, even without going outside.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I've been to school with something like an underwear, went around rooms and such. I don't know the measure of that, nor do I know if that counts though. :x

Gee, I don't really travel around without my pants, shorts, or pyjamas. Perhaps the closest is 5 inches?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Everywhere in my apartment. This applies as long as it's all family in the house. If there's anybody who is not family or my girlfriend, I'll have something else on. At least a pair of pants.

Ritzz

Bazinga
    Years
  • I live with two siblings and my parents, I don't think they want to see me parading around in my undies. x)

So I limit myself to my bedroom.

Years
  • My whole house is fair game for any level of undressedness. Since I don't wear pajamas I can't say what my pajama radius is, but if I'm just stepping out to check the mail or something like that I'll wear whatever is at hand.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Underwear? Never more than from the shower to my room if I'm going straight to bed, but even then, usually I'll just take my shirt and pants off right before I get in bed and put them on as soon as I get up in the morning. I'm too modest to go out of my room without being completely dressed when anyone else is home (and that's usually the case).

Pajamas though, I'll go around the house or out on the porch. Sometimes I'll go out to my car at night in a t-shirt and PJ pants, but I'm not one to go out in pajamas - I think it's just tacky and lazy.

Years
  • The whole house. I'm more of an underwear-walk-around guy than a shorts-one. I currently live in an apartment alone, so there are never people around the house, much. When I want to get, say, a coffee from the store right next to my building, I throw in a robe and go downstairs.

As for pajamas, I don't have what you call actual pajamas. I wear a white shirt with shorts when I go to bed, be it during cold days or hot days.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I often go outside to the car in my boxers because we have two driveways and four cars so I'm always blocking somebody in. Also once I drove my sister to work in my boxers (but I did put a shirt on for that one and I didn't get out of the car so I'm not sure whether that counts but since it's my thread I'll say that it does :P)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I never leave my room with my underpants, except when going to the bathroom. Although I always walk around inside my house with pijamas on, and maybe the backyard or car, but never outside my own land. I find it lazy, so I just change to shorts and shirt, and that's all.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    My underpants radius is my whole house. I used to walk around naked, but my son is getting older so now it's a bit weird, I guess. I still do will do it occasionally though. Oh, I'll go into my backyard naked as a jaybird... I don't care at all XD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • By just looking at the title of this thread, I was ready to say "What the hell kind of a poll is this, Shining Raichu? Do you need psychiatric help?" but . . . well, it's still odd, but not all that odd, lol.

Well . . . um . . . the furthest I've really gone in my underwear is the bathroom, which is literally two steps away from my room. Not including one time, last night actually, when I got a drink from the kitchen~ that's it. I wear long shirts and stuff though, so whatever.
    As far as pajamas go . . . eh, anywhere I guess. Though normally the farthest I go is out to my front yard when taking my dogs outside~

Back