• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your weight?

what are you

• obeese

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • in da middle

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • skinny

Votes: 29 33.3%

• Total voters

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I'm average. I am 6' and am about perfect wieght for my height. I always think |I should use some more wieght but people say I am fine so I will stay as I am. For now.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
I currently weigh 130 lbs. I am also currently 5'5. Yeah, I'm kinda umm.. Fat. T_T

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
I'm in the middle... I think. I'm 5'1" and weigh... *gulp* 127 pounds.
I have a lot of leg muscle too so that might be most of it.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
Years
In the middle. I can eat anything I was, and because of my metabolism, stay kind of fit. I mean, I'm not fat. I'm like 5'3 or 5'4 and 110 or so pounds.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
Years
5'3" and about 110lbs. Sometimes less, trying to get more. I'm trying to gain more muscle mass and weight. I'm super active, so the only time I really "worry" about my weight is when the blood bank runs low and I see "B- Wanted." It makes me sad, because I want to help, but I'm told I need to be at least 115lbs. Just five more pounds! ;-;

As for fatness...I've not as muscled and trim as I'd like, but I'm nowhere near fat. Last Christmas, I was visiting my grandparents in Missouri and the weather was so bad I couldn't run like I usually do for a week or two. I lost some muscle mass...so I got fatter, but lost weight. It was frustrating. ._.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 18, 2009
I don't wanna vote. No, I won't vote.

I am only 94lbs or 43 poundskg (guessing O.o) and I'm 14 already ;--;

EDIT: pound is same with lb right? D:

Last edited:

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
Years
I'm about 5'7'-5'8, and I weight about 130 lbs (about 9.5 stone). I'd say I'm pretty much in the middle for my height, but because I'm quite muscly. However, lots of other people I know that are about my height are between 115lbs and 120lbs. >_<

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
When I first went to university, all the orientation leaders warned me about the "Freshman Fifteen" where most freshmen end up gaining about 15 pounds (and dropping about 15 marks XD). I weighed myself for the first time all term this morning (for this poll, haha... I don't pay attention to weight otherwise, really) and I actually lost about 5 lbs since leaving for school. Mind you that's probably because I had to cook for myself and was too lazy to really eat more than one meal a day.

Anyway, I'm around 115lbs. I'm 5'1" so it looks pretty average for me and my BMI is fine too. I'm quite content with my weight. 8D

Radikaru

moonrose
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 21, 2010
I'm tiny for my age... 5'½" and 92 lbs.

I'll probably be stuck like this forever. :B

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
I'm about 5'2" and about 103lbs and 47kg. I think that's ok.

Back