• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your weight?

what are you

• obeese

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • in da middle

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • skinny

Votes: 29 33.3%

• Total voters

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Personally, I really don't believe in scales or anything like that. You never know when they are acurate or not, and there is already enough pressure in the media to look slim. D< I don't find myself worrying about this sort of thing very often. I'm only 15, I don't want to be constantly worrying about my weight all the time. So, for now, I'm not checking what it is. XD;

I'm 5'7", and I am slim. So wutevr.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • he / they
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hmm, I'm in the middle, I suppose.
Because I'm short/small for my age.. =_= and I weight about 135.

Its barley noticable though, & if I lost about 10 pounds I'd be good. x3 -nods-

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
Years
I've always been really skinny, but it's fine by me, although I'm dreading the day my metabolism slows down, my parents keep saying it'll happen, Hehe.

Sam

!gnition

DDRtist
Years
I'm 5'7 and around 140 lb.

I'm not quite in the middle, but I'm not not athletic either. But I try to eat my protein (via eggs) and drink my water after workouts.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
Don't listen to those Almanac weights; they're crap. D:

I weigh somewhere around 180-190. And I've been gaining weight since football season. Muscles! 8D

I'm only 5'8", though. So I am rather big. XD;

Years
I'm 8 stone and a bit... roughly 54 kg. I'm 5 ft 4 inches, so, according to the BMI I'm.... 19.91, which is on the lower scale of healthy.

That's an improvement from last time, that working out has helped me gain weight and give me a normal appetite. I used to be too skinny, which was affecting my health and making me sick a lot. No idea why.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Whole family is thin so I've sorta gotten that trait. I'm 44kg I believe.. although I'm a bit short, not sure if that counts.

I've probably gained weight though, I eat too much. ;x

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I'm 6 feet and somewhere around 155 pounds. My weight flutuates quite a bit. I get as low as 135 when I'm alone (I dislike wasting time on food), but 150 or more when I'm staying with a family member. They always cook excessively, to my annoyance, but whatever.

Impressive weight, Chikara! XD :x

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
I'm 5'2" and about 130 pounds. Most of it is muscle. I really don't have any fat anywhere...I guess that's what happens when you ride horses. >.> Most people don't think taking care of them is so hard. I don't even have to go to the gym anymore. xD

Galla

Pokemon Artist
Years
I guess I'm kind of average... not sure though. 5'7'' and between 145-180lbs. It seems to be a bit on the more side but yeah, explanation lies with what May has but Misty doesn't. :P Lol...

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
My weight in kg's is OVER 9000!!!
/fail

Nah actually I don't know. I think I'm 50 kg's or something. Haven't checked my weight since I was like 11...but I'm skinny for my age, I think.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Heh I'm one skinny kid!
I'm really tall for my age....liek i dunno but I'm tall!
Ummm.....I weigh about.....87 pounds....
I'm scary underweight!
I eat Loads!
I eat more then most of the fat people in my skool!
I've even tried weight-gain shakes,
But nothing works!

Gerri Shin

  
Years
I've been 145lbs for tha past 4 years, yet I eat constantly and if I don;t have to work I spend the day in front my computer. (though now that I think about it, this kind of behavior will probably bite be in the ______ in a couple years as I get older.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
I'm 6'0 being 134 lbs... I eat like crazy, and yet don't gain becuase of a high metabolism...

Yeah so I'm skinny but fit :D

Back