• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's You're Favorite Ledendary Pokemon?

Which Ledendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • To be honest, none of the legendaries (aside from Mew and Mewtwo) have really appealed to me very much. The backstories of Mew/Mewtwo were so simplistic, but at the same time incredible. Mew was the ancient pok?mon from which all modern pok?mon evolves from, and Mewtwo was the outcome of horrible genetic cloning on Mew.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I really like Mew, not because its cute but I dunno I just really like it it alot. Just like tmbjr said The backstories of Mew/Mewtwo were so simplistic. Oh and one more thing, what about Rayquaza??? He is a legendary.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I picked Mew and Latias. I like Mew because according to the movie, Mew uses its powers for good. I don't know much about Latias, but it looks cute, so I like it. I'm so cheesy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    That was a tough choice!

I like Mew, Lugia, Celebi, Suicune, and Latias! But I saw the CUTEST picture of Latias and I just had to choose that one. ^^

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • I don't always have much patience for legendaries...I guess I'm like Lawrence III, I just like to collect them, heh. My favorites are Suikun and Rayquaza. I used to like Mewtwo a lot, but he's kinda lost his novelty lately.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2005
    Jirachi is so cute and my favorite pokemon, also like Jirachu said it can grant wishes and is really cool and cute looking. :D :D :D

Emochu

Go Cry Emo chu!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2004
    Zapdos, Articuno, and not so much Moltres...but i love them. im a much bigger fan of old pokemon than the new stuff too.

Years
  • My Favorites? I LOVE (with very big L) dragons and birds. So , my favorites are: (i like them all, I can't say what's the best)

Articuno, Moltres, (Zapdos), Latias, Lugia, Ho-oh... I like Mew too. It's so Cute!

Rayquaza is very cool, too.

Dragons <3 (But maybe you notice that. Just only watch my name, avatar and sign. ^^) Birds <3 Fire<3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back