• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When are YOU getting Pokemon X&Y?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Unfortunately I have no idea. ;>;

I need to get a 3DS/2DS/ first. So I'll get my game after that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Getting my game tomorrow at GameStop. Would like to point out to everyone it's extremely easy to get games from GameStop early, certain credit cards have reward systems that let you get games up to 3 days early. Pokemon X will be fun.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • I already got it. Perks of working at EB Games :)

Though I swore to my self, to not leak, absolutely anything. I don't wanna get Edwerd Snowden-ed.

But all I can say. It was awkward because of the graphics, and a tad bit boring for the first 30 minutes. But it picks up well, to the point you'll have zero social life, and flunk a few grades, left and right and most definitely down south, if you ya know what I mean, unfortunately. XD

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • I have to watch my high school's football game that Friday night. It is an hour and thirty minutes away... Plus, I have to watch Legend of Korra when I get back, so it will be around 3AM when I get to bed. But you can be sure that I'll be up at 7:30 and on my way to town Saturday morning. I didn't preorder it, but I am thinking I should have. I have to get two Y's, one for me and one for my cousin, and a X for my friend, so I'll search all over town until I find my copies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I am getting it on my birthday which is November 2nd. I am really anxious and want to get it on Saturday (ahh!!) but I am going to wait. A perk about having to wait until November is that it gives me more time to work on my National Dex in Black 2.

Years
  • Hopefully on the release day...these past few days have been complete agony, Idk what I'm going to do to occupy myself until I get it.

I remember when I was waiting to get my copy of The Sims 3 in 2009...got it a whole 3 weeks post-release date. I was not a happy camper.

Years
  • I preordered Y on Amazon moooonths ago, since they did a great job at getting a game to me day-of-release with Skyrim. Less than a week ago I learned they hold Pokemon to a different standard, so I decided instead to go get it day of release when I visit my boyfriend in Canada. That way I can play it on the train ride home, too :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Hopefully on Saturday but I don't have a preorder so I'm worried. ) :
    I was low on cash earlier and now when I go to Target it says I can't preorder for in store pickup... Gamestop says the same.

Do you guys think I'll be able to just pick up a copy on Saturday?

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
    Years
  • Hopefully on Saturday but I don't have a preorder so I'm worried. ) :
    I was low on cash earlier and now when I go to Target it says I can't preorder for in store pickup... Gamestop says the same.

you can still preorder pokemon at gamestop if you go to your local store. You have to do it by no later than friday. Its 5.00 to preorder and if you trade games towards it you'll get 30% extra in store credit

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • I was planning to get it Saturday, but with Homecoming and other things I'm short on cash so I'll probably get it a week or so later.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Getting it at the midnight release for my gamestop!!! I'm so happy! But I have a Calc 3 exam at 5 pm first. Then do that and go home and eat and head to gamestop maybe around 10 or something. I'll bring both my 3ds and ds to see if anyone wants to battle. Gotta take my ds cause I use a R4 haha....

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hopefully I'm getting it by winning the Pokemon X and Y game when they're released, by entering the X and Y contest somewhere some weeks ago. If I can't though, I might want to save all my money to buy it probably on a month or later.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

In less than 24 hours! Good thing I have school today, I wouldn't be able to think about anything else otherwise!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Hopefully on Saturday but I don't have a preorder so I'm worried. ) :

If you go bright and early then I'm sure they will still have some left in stock, these games are high in demand with pre-orders and what not. But I think you'll be alright!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    I'll be getting them when the prices go down XD

Right now, I'm playing Platinum (my old favourite). I have White, but I didn't play it much yet. In time, I will get Black 2 (I expect its price to drop when Gen VI comes out, hopefully secondhand will get me one below 15 euros).

I may be behind every time, but I save lots of money :P

lealvenom

A Bearded PKMN Trainer.
    Years
  • 12am Saturday.. I'm pulling an all-nighter on Friday. Got my energy drinks ready.. As soon as it's uploaded on the eshop I'll buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm getting them sometime on Saturday, probably late morning or early afternoon. I waited too long to preorder, and all of the stores near me said that the game wouldn't be in stock (I've never had problems finding things at release before, so it didn't occur to me that it'll be an issue). Consequently, I ended up preordering from a place about an hour away, so I'll have to drive there, get the games, and return home.

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Getting my copy of Y version at midnight lol So ready and anxious to play

Back