• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen When did you first start your journey?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    around July 28th, 2011 but I deleted it and started a new one (like 4 days ago).

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Leaving open because more activity could be had here, but please don't bump threads over a month old since the last post.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • I started my SS a few days after I got my Bday money, it was the first Nintendo DS game I bought and played, and it is currently my favorite game, not only because it has the best training spot (Mt. Silver, and a pretty weak E4 when you're level 60-70 from Mt. Silver), or because I've always loved Silver, but because of it's style. It has the BEST style, if it had a mini Poketch like Platinum, it'd be the greatest Pokemon game ever in my opinion. Who doesn't love actually being able to fully utilize the bottom DS screen for something? Or not having to hold B to run? or having two key items available for instant access? Or the best part about it.. the greatest feature ever created... the "Follow Me" thing. It makes it feel so real, It's like the greatest thing ever.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • I started Heart Gold the day it came out: March 14, 2010

I recently started Soul Silver about a week ago
    I usually wait a long time before playing though the same region again.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Uh... The day it came out. March 14th, 2011 I think? I remember it was a Sunday. Oh and it was for SoulSilver also.

A couple months later I started HeartGold, but I forgot the exact date for that.
    I also restarted SoulSilver a couple months ago.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I started my Soulsilver journey on August 18th, which was just last week. Yeah, I'm kinda late to the party pretty much. xD

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

Originally I started SoulSilver on March 27th 2010. My current HeartGold file was started on July 17th 2011

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I began my journey in HeartGold on March 25, 2010, the day the game came out in Australia. I haven't overrode the file since, so it's still my original journey! SoulSilver is a different story though.

Back