• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When did you get into pokemon? an how old where you?

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    I got into Pokemon around the same time I got into Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z. Lol. I used watch them all on Cartoon Network, but Sailor Moon and Pokemon hooked me a lot more. I was 8 years old. Now, I don't remember the first time I saw Pokemon on TV, unfortunately, but I do remember being super duper obsessed with both it and Sailor Moon. I had a lot more Pokemon merchandise though: the toys, the games, the movies, and of course the cards, which I still have. I'm never giving my cards away. Love them. :) Pokemon 4 Life! Rofl.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    When I was 5, my neighbor had Pokemon Stadium for N64. So I was introduced to pokemon around 2000, but I didn't really get into it untill 2001. I got my first game 2002, when I was eight or so. So I guess I've been a fan for... seven years?

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    Hmm. The youngest I can remember is when I was about four years of age; we had a Flareon sticker on the vacuum cleaner and I think I may have even started collecting the cards...

magma_commander

Team Magma Commander
    Years
    I was interested in Pokemon since the first time I heared about it, which was most likely when it was first starting to get popular. But, I lost intrest for a long time, since none of the Pokemon shows seemed to intrest me alot. But what got me back to liking Pokemon more than any of my friends, and what got me to become a Pokemon expert was when I first saw Team Magma on T.V. They are awsome!

Back