• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When did you get your second Pokemon you actually kept?(B&W)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
Years
  • My first pokemon I kept was my Tepig, now my Emboar. The second I kept was my Herdier. :3
    But really I only used my Dragonite, Piloswine, and Emboar to beat the whole game. :3 I didn't get Dragonite and Piloswube until after I defeated all the gyms though.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Would've been Pansear...but then I ditched him for Victini. So...Sawk!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Blitzle from route 3. Her usefullness has fluctuated, but she did solo the Ice leader for training.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I got a Sawk pretty early and still have it. I think it's kind of stupid that there's no evolved form such as Machop from earlier generations.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I caught a Lillipup, but it didn't stay very long. The second Pokemon I kept would be... Blitzle.

Mondenn

Wants to be the very best!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2012
    I orginally got a lilipup first but after a short while i stopped using it.

It'd have to be blitzle or scraggy if i recall. xD

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • I got a Sawk pretty early and still have it. I think it's kind of stupid that there's no evolved form such as Machop from earlier generations.

Timburr would like some words with you.

I caught a drillbur in wellspring cave, and it is now an Excadrill :)

mochilicious

the first little piggy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    I believe mine was my Blitzle/Zebstrika. My first two have only gained two levels each lol.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    The first pokemon that I kept long-term was Panpour. All the other prior I may have kept around for a battle or two and then dumped. The third pokemon I kept was Timburr, and she's gone now.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • well i got rid of my starter, so my first pokemon i caught was a lillipup. the first pokemon i really kept was a blitzle and my second was a tympole. so tympole?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The second Pokemon I'll be actually keeping is the Venipede (now a Whirlipede) I caught in Pinwheel Forest. Scolipede is just too epic to pass up on.

Hyrulian_Hero

Pocket Monster Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I actually train all the pokemon I catch evenly...except for my watchog...he's my HM mule too =P. right now I have a beartic and Axew I'm training up.

I usually take one to train with after every badge earned. particularly one that has an advantage over the next gym leader and since I'm on my last badge Axew and beartic are the ones I'm currently training while also looking for other pokemon/items I missed along the way.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • it would have to be cottonee, which is now a whimsicott. it's technically my first pokemon that i have kept since i dropped fat pig off somewhere early in the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back