• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time you did something incredibly stupid

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • I hope i put this in the right place. If not can a moderator please move it?

When was the last time you did something incredibly stupid?

I walked right into a glass door, and gave myself a bad blood nose! I also ordered Chicken at a Fish shop, kind of weird!

Last edited:
    Reactions: .
    Years
  • I hope i put this in the write place. If not can a moderator please move it?

When was the last time you did something incredibly stupid?

Mine was a week ago. I just got up out of bed and i was in an angry mood so i went on a rampage sort of and kicked the living **** out of my laptop xD. it doesn't work anymore :(

You might want to get checked out...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I should think so. But it was on purpose. Don't worry thats the first mental spazz i have actually ever had.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Haha. We think alike then Vendak xD. I have a new one now. When i walked into my glass door. I swear it looked open xD.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Well that was directed at Libra but hey :P

I think probably when I hid my mums phone, forgot I hid it then spent half an hour helping her find it

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • The incredibly stupid? Oh yes, I was watching Naruto and then I started to hit my bro. Hell knows why. I just got over-excited. It was after that I realised that I was acting kinda stupid. XD

Years
  • I was downtown with three of my friends. Their names are Stearn, Nick, and Megan. Well first we were just running around and spraying eachother with tanning stuff. Then it turned into bottles of water. We would run in and out of the boys and girls bathroom screaming and laughing. Well, Stearn and Nick ran into the boy's bathroom and I ran after them. They locked Megan out but I let her. We locked the door and started throwing water around. Turned all the sinks on and hand dryers. Stearn knock the lid off the trash and stuck it over the hand dryer. Water was everywhere. We were all sliding around. Stearn and I were fighting over the light switch so the lights were going on and off. It was dark outside so the blurry window probably made it obvious to people that we were messing around in there. Well, apparently someone wasn't too happy about the noise and us all being in there, so we hear a knock at the door. Nick goes to answer it. Megan runs and slams the door closed right in the person's face. Then there was a slam at the door. Turns out it was a cop. Someone had called the cops on us.

We all really didn't get in trouble but I guess you could say it was stupid. The guy who called the cops was some uptight, bald teacher that I wouldn't mind punching in the face. Oh well.

Fun times. haha.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • That kinda cracked me up. XD

I didn't went so crazy that It ended up with cops! Glad huh.
    When we were in the 7th grade 1/2 year ago, I started to play a game of catch with an ink-bottle in the class when our teacher was busy checking our copies. I was blamed because I started it. Everybody was kinda bored than all of guys and girls started to play the stupid game of throwing closed-ink bottles at each other. Good thing they were closed. Then a friend of mine threw it do high that It got smashed to the fan and down came ink pouring over our heads and the class-room.

Don't ask me what happened next... 'Cause it wasn't good.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I have so many stupid things, it would be stupidly stupid the way the stupidity of this post will surpass stupid due to superior stupidity of stupid stupid moments. Thus by the times of stupid being stupidly shown, it would already be stupidly unlogical stupidity......

When I let my brother be born -_-'

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
  • Haha. We think alike then Vendak xD. I have a new one now. When i walked into my glass door. I swear it looked open xD.
    I remember on work experience, I went with 3 other people from LBI to look around the new building, and one person nearly walked into a glass window (Ceiling-to-floor, brand new so no greasy marks or anything), me shouting "No-no-no-stop-STOP!" in her general direction.

Well, she survived, and got through the door-sized gap just to the left of the window (without bumping it)!

The stupidest thing I have ever done... I really don't know.
    I'm not stupid.
    HAH.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I've done a lot of stupid things: over correct my car at high speeds (almost crashed at 70MPH) blow through stop signs I've done the walk in to glass door, was at post office was reading my mail as I left (SMACK). Most of the "stupid" stuff happens in my car. i a tlmost got t-bone by a cop car the other day (he was speeding). Almost hit a parked car the same day I almost got hit by the cop(just before i almost got hit). (About 10 minutes after nearly getting t-boned by cop) I pulled out in front of a cop who was driving around at night with out his lights on.(he turned them on after i pulled out (he was an *******)) I was having a bad day.

The stupidest thing i did was catch my hand on fire resulted in a third degree burn (Still have scar). I also suffered a 2nd degree burn on my other hand trying to put it out.

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
  • I tried to rally in the winter. That one ended really well.

Probably the stupidest of all time? At work, I tried to catch a falling knife. Brilliant, right? I grabbed it by the blade. That equals a pretty nasty cut. To make matters worse, I then showed my manager (who before had been very impressed with my restraint in a high-stress job) and twenty or so customers that I had an amazing and rather creative supply of invective tucked away.

That, or getting into a pit with a guy wearing spike.

Years
  • When at the movie theatre there was a cord on the ground and out of boredom I intentionally tripped over it and the huge camera thing fell out of the window and smashed on the floor. xD

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I wasted my money on to watch pokemon episodes on a compurt with no net!!!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Wow. Some of this stuff actually made me laugh. Just last night i kicked my basketball and it had spin on it and it span right into my room window. Lucky it didn't break.

Back