• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time you did something incredibly stupid

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • Right now, when I posted in this thread.
    No one is going to read my post and care anyways :P

Pshaw, I fell into psychotic rage last week when I left the house.
    Keep this between us.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I was at school last year and me and a friend are walking down the hall. this guy reaches out and grabs her ass. i was uber mad and shoved him, yelling at him at the same time. lets just say, he's 6'5 i'm 5'10. he's probably somewhere around 210, i'm 150. He took a swing and i slid under it. and kicked him square in the gut. he fell like a ton of bricks and i was scared half to death i was going to die. then i died laughing.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I was at school last year and me and a friend are walking down the hall. this guy reaches out and grabs her ass. i was uber mad and shoved him, yelling at him at the same time. lets just say, he's 6'5 i'm 5'10. he's probably somewhere around 210, i'm 150. He took a swing and i slid under it. and kicked him square in the gut. he fell like a ton of bricks and i was scared half to death i was going to die. then i died laughing.

Er, so now you're a zombie :1
    I don't think it was that stupid.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Right now, when I posted in this thread.
    No one is going to read my post and care anyways :P

Pshaw, I fell into psychotic rage last week when I left the house.
    Keep this between us.

Next time try not to copy Libra ok?

I reckon i have just done yet another stupid thing. I just lost my phone xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Throwing water, 2 of my "Friends friends" do that every day to the point is incredibly childish, they cover each other in food all the time aswell, I think they have a problem o.0

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Shouting into my phone at 1 in the morning, and reckoning I wouldn't wake anybody up. xD

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • I complimented my teacher and did my homework...
    LMAO!! JK!!!
    Nope, i really think its stupid XD

Tried the mentos and coke thang in class and the best part is it was math class!! I was completely soaked so i was prettah much excuse the whole day... in detention...

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • Everyone needs to spaz out once in a while, right? I know I do (but usually not in public).

Hmm... I can't really remember the last really stupid thing I did. But it was probably with a girl... sigh... I seem to do that a lot. ;_;

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    The most stupid recent thing I did was when I was trying to jump on my best friend Dan's back and I hit him on the head with my Coke bottle XD

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • I threw a coffee table at my little borther when I was mad and it hit him, then a couch, then I picked him up and threw him at the window, luckily I missed and he only hit the wall XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    When I downloaded a virus onto my computer and crashed it, had to reformat it, which sucked.

Happened a few weeks ago

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • The last time I did something incredibly stupid was this morning when I went to greet a newbie and I was typing my response in the reply box when I should've done it in wordpad. The reply ended up deleting itself for no reason what so ever and I couldn't even get it back. -__-;;

-Neko

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I tried pulling on a door that said push. :)
    Thats not THAT stupid, i do it quite a lot, and not on purpose like the rest of this post might imply...

I recently walked into a glass door which is usually covered in muck courtesy of my little brother, then i went into a destructive rage and started running into it, until it smashed

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • That is a bit....hyperactive? You could just open it you know? Well today I asked my Religion teacher(Who is a priest at a Church) if he thought Jesus existed! He just laughed!

Back