• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time you went to the hospital?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I last visited a hospital about a week ago, but that had nothing to do with my own health. I actually don't think I've ever been a patient at a hospital (aside from when I was born), though I've had a number of reasonably serious injuries and procedures that I've dealt with at local clinics/doctors' offices (ranging from wisdom tooth extraction to stitches).

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I don't know if it counts, but my last time in a hospital of some sort was a few years ago after I finished the treatment for the paranoid schizophrenia in a mental hospital
    I spent there two years and thus missed grade 6 and 7, luckily enough I could still proceed with grade 8 instead of having to start at grade 6...
    And yes, I missed a lot of school stuff there, but after they did a test with me they decided that I was "intelligent" enough to go on with school as if nothing ever happened (I know it sounds weird, me being intelligent, haha)

Since then I've only been to hospitals as meaningless visits

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I don't know if going to a nurse count's, but I had to go to a nurse a few days ago as I was suffering from bad stomach pain. She diagnosed it as constipation and prescribed a laxative (Which taste like absolute ♥♥♥♥).

because you needed to know about my bowel habits

Years
    The last time I was in the hospital was April of 2011, after I overdosed on a few too many pills.
    Thankfully, haven't had to go back u_u

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
    This February, my oh-so loving and understanding parents decided that they had come up with a good idea to 'cure' my transgenderism, so they took me to the hospital and threw me into the psychiatric ward citing that I was a danger to them once they found out about me being transgendered. Fun times.

Years
    I haven't had to go to a hospital in like 8 years thank goodness. The last time I went was to visit an old friend who was hurt while playing sports or something. Luckily, I have never had to go to a hospital for my own health reasons, just to visit others.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I can post the answer before it happens! Now I have to go back in 3 days for an echo cardiogram.

When was the last time you went to the hospital?

Years
    The last time I was in the hospital for ME was when I had my son almost 4 years ago. Last time I was in the hospital at all was I thiiiink when my boyfriend went in because he thought he was dying because he had a tiny bit of blood in his phlegm. men...

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    The last time (only time) I've been to the hospital for treatment was less than a year ago, around September 2013. I was suffering some sort of Kidney problem for 3 months prior to the hospital stay that no one could figure out despite all the testing! I'll never know what went wrong. It was awful, I suffered a really bad episode... Thankfully I seem to be ahead of that now, kinda makes me wonder what I was suffering from though.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    The last time I went to the hospital was to visit an unwell relative.

I've not been to hospital myself since I was about 7 years old. I was being an idiot and climbing on things, and I slipped and fell, fracturing my lower leg in the process. I still have the dent/scar in my leg to this day.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I believe it was when I went to Minnesota to visit my Dad. He was at the Mayo Clinic so by that we went to the Hospital nearly everyday while we were there yep.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Last time I went to the hospital was a little under two years ago. I was riding my bike in our neighborhood and ran into a car at about 20km/h, and fell right into the burning asphalt on a hot summer day. I scraped the skin completely off my right underarm and have some missing muscle and a scar to this day coming back from my right pinky finger. It would've had to have been third degree as it didn't hurt getting hurt like that – what hurt was the alcohol my dad put on there to cleanse it. I remember the doctors yammering about how he shouldn't have done that, lol.

Back