• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When will you buy Pokemon OR/AS?

When will you buy Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

• 21 november

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • 28 november

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • later

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • won't buy it

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Release date, as always. I've gotten Pokémon games on the release date since Diamond and Pearl came out, and I've pre-ordered every game since then. I just put down my pre-order for Alpha Sapphire today, actually!

Years
  • I'm getting it November 20th, because I actually own Pokemon. I am Nintendo.

What can I say? I'm just better than the rest.

When will you buy Pokemon OR/AS?

Years
  • I'm thinking as soon as it's released. That if if the stores have it that day where I live or when I get there, and if they are not sold out...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    As long as the post is alright, I'll be getting it for the EU release date (maybe the day before? Please GAME?).

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • I just pre-ordered both copies this morning, putting 5$ down on them both.
    Since in October, I have to finish paying SSB4 off for the 3DS, I might as well, pay both off when the time comes for them as well.

@Pepperton:
    When will you buy Pokemon OR/AS?

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • If preorders count, I bought it the second it was available on Amazon. I always save up my money when a new main series Pokemon game is announced so I have enough money to buy it the second it's released.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I'm probably going to pre-order it at Best Buy, then walk over to get it since the store is so close. I'm so excited I will probably wake up early to go get it 8)

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    I'll probably pre-order it before the release day and if not the wait for my birthday isn't that long so I'll just wait until then

Years
  • 21st November, yay for being in the US. :D I might go with the digital copy since I'm always lazy to go into GameStop alone lol. Though I definitely prefer physical copies. We'll see!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I'm planning to Pre-order Alpha Sapphire a month in advance, to ensure release-date access.
    I have to wait a month tho'. Don't get much money from mom (Though enough to be satisfied, let's not ask huge demands here xP)
    Saving up for ANY game takes one month. Works for me. ^^"

Years
  • I am going to be preordering one of the versions this weekend when I go home. No GameStop around my college right now lol. Probably AlphaSapphire because Sapphire was my first Hoenn game. So I will pick up the day it comes out, and probably get OmegaRuby soon after.

I haven't been this excited for a Pokemon game since HeartGold and SoulSilver.

oshimas

소중한 이 내 맘 모두 나 그대에게
    Years
  • I ended up reserving/preordering my copy at target. c: since i work on release date, i'll go in in after work. (since i heard things get messy when preordering games is from gamestop)

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • I'll be getting Alpha Sapphire on release day (21st here).

Still not sure whether or not I'm going to download it at midnight or pre-order and then go to the store and pick it up... I have class at 9am so it makes getting it from EB Games first thing in the morning impossible, but I don't know if I have the patience to wait until 1pm when all my classes are done. x3

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I'll preorder it, but I'll have to pick it up a day later (unless I get someone to pick it up for me). I'm in another state until then quite likely, which is a pity but I suppose is still better than waiting a week longer like poor Europe...

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    28th sadly :( I'm going to have to hibernate from the internet for a week(although, it being a remake, means there's not a lot storywise to be spoilt).

Years
  • On the 28th for me as that's the release date; I'm lucky that in previous years I've been able to just waltz into the store without pre-ordering so I'm hoping that'll be the same case this year lol :)

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • Gonna preorder Alpha Sapphire as soon as I get the chance, and I'm going to pick it up on the 21st. I'm gonna get Omega Ruby later on in the year (unless I get the money for both before hand).

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Pre-order both Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, which both come out on the 21st of Nov here. I pre-ordered each from different places so I could get different pre-order exclusive items. And one of the places I pre-ordered from might be doing a midnight release with a tournament and winner gets their copy of ORAS free. 8) Totes gonna enter and win that prize!

Back