• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide! (Part The Second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Stay or go, do as you please..." I said to them as I turned away and began walking. "But wait, one thing. Do you know of a thunder dragon named Toklata?" I asked, it had bugged me since I saw him. There was just something about him.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Amber listened to the voices. She flexed her wings and spoke. "Who is Toklata?" She asked, appearing from the shadows that she was hiding in.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Hoshi, myself, and Yume had entered the castle with the others. We were all listening in on the conversation. "Well thats a good question." said Yume at Amber's question as Hoshi stepped from her own hiding place in the shadows.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    This guy was starting to bug me. He says hi by makign demands and then says goodbye with a "nervermind then." His attitude was strikingly similar to that of Samuel way back when.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I turned the corner and disappeared from their view. "Now to find Ansem..." I muttered. I wondered why I had acted like that, it was very out of my character. I decided to focus on the task at hand and continued on my way.

Years
    Beladran yipped in pain again, her blood coating the ground and turning it blood red. by now i had joined Eclipse in the fight aginst Malificent, but she was extremly powerful..

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "This doesn't feel right..." I said to myself as I came to the top floor, "It's like we were set up..."
    On this floor was only 1 door. Out of curiosity, I opened it, hoping there wasn't anything dangerous inside. The room was pitch black, but I walked in anyways.

Years
    "it's taken you long enough. but you won't be killing anybody." Ansem said, his back turned. suddenly the lights turned on, revealing both the trapped young dragons. "hurt me, and I'll kill the children. and I doupt even you could deal with an angry parent."

Years
    "indeed." Ansem said. "and you fell for it all too well. either way, the result is your death" he said calmly, kneeling next to Alzara, and stroking her "she's ice cold, her tempature has dropped as her fear rose. she can hypothermiate herself easily."

Years
    "Remember, Toklata has two parents." Ansem said with a smile, as a lud roar echoed through the building. "no matter what you do, you lose. Kill Toktata's only remaining parent, and she'll never talk to you again. try to kill me, and Eclipse will kill you."

Years
    "of course not. with four potential draconic servents, why to I need the blade?" He said. As he said these words, the castle shook as I was slammed aginst it by Malificent. I was running out of energy, but i rejoined the fight anyway..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back