• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • Staggerly was appointed to search the abandoned town for survivors. Sadly, humans could not be saved due to their excessive size and mere uselessness. He calmly walked the huge boulevards of Goldenrod City, looking in windows of empty houses. He came across a gigantic, towering building with an odd shape. Staggerly looked down to his map, reading that this was the 'Radio Tower'. He stepped inside to explore, but it was to inky dark inside. He grabbed his survivor pack, and pulled out a flashlight. Flicking it on, he continued into what seemed like a haunted cavern. He climbed up countless stairwells, finally reaching some sort of balcony. There, hanging upside down was a bluish purple Pokemon. It opened its huge wings, and flitted sloppily toward Staggerly. It was a Golbat.

"Helloooo, intruder!!" it said rather happily, almost gleefully. It landed a few feet from Staggerly's feet, and then beckoned something. There was a roar from the dark staircase down below, but even the flashlight wouldn't penetrate the darkness, "Time to feast, my brethren!". It's hiss was sickening and ghastly. From the stairwell Staggerly previously approached from, erupted a whole flock of Zubat and Golbat. They swirled in the air above Staggerly, a few swooping down on him and taunting him.

"What kind of sick game is this.. Coward!" Staggerly confronted the Golbat. It stopped its midair 'dance' and landed in front of Staggerly a second time.

"What is this, a challenge to a one on one fight, is it?" the Golbat hissed evilly. It held up a wing, and the flock of bats stopped and rested. Their attention was directed to the center of the room, with Staggerly and the Golbat standing there, "Fine, but I shall not hold back, fool!" it cried. It lunged at Staggerly so suddenly that even with armor on, he was sent reeling backward from the velocity of the Tackle. The Golbat then flailed its wings to strike Staggerly four times in a row.

Dang, he's fast! I gotta turn this around, quickly!

Staggerly jumped to the side to escape yet another barrage of Wing Attacks. He opened up his huge pincers and grabbed the Golbat. It waved and flailed helplessly, with no avail. He tossed it viciously into a wall. Staggerly silently cheered, but knew this was nowhere near over.

"Very well, fool.. But you can't hide from this attack! Air Cutter!" It screeched. Instantly, blades of wind sliced through through the air, crashing into Staggerly. Again, he was sent reeling backward.

"Grr.. You're quick, and you have a strong point against me.. But don't expect this to be over!" Staggerly scowled in pain.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Signs of the destruction and carnage he had brought where everywhere. He was walking through the island he placed his castle on. Bones and flesh from pokemon and humans alike where strewn everywhere. At first he was somewhat uneasy at seeing beings not to unlike himself on the planet, but he discovered their weaknesses and exploited them. The pokemon where even more arrogant than the humans, thinking that simply because they had abilities that matched his own they could win. The majority of his fatalities only came from those pokemon classified as ghost and dark types, even then he had so many soldiers that he did not worry. His only objective as of late was to conquer all remaining resistance and claim this planet. After this world, he would continue onwards to find any other forms of life, conquer them, then move on.Continuing in this pattern he would rule this universe.

He was walking along the beach, continuing his mental rant, when he heard a slight crack. He stopped and slowly turned to his assailant. When he had completely turned he saw it. An egg. He walked over to the egg, wondering whether should enslave this poor soul, or show mercy. He bent down and watched the egg, waiting for it to hatch.

The small pokemon squeaked as it broke free from it egg, only to see a cold, evil face staring at it. Not knowing any better, the small wingull removed itself from the eggshell completely, its wings soaked in the liquids from the egg. It promptly jumped onto the Deoxys king's knee.

"What is this wretched thing doing? Does it not see me as a threat?" His cold heart did not process the fact that this creature was only a baby, and therefore did not know good from bad. But he had heard that some babies take the first thing they see as their mother. After realizing that that was it, he decided what to do. He would show it mercy, by not enslaving it. He slowly morphed his hand so he had fingers. These finger slowly wrapped themselves around the poor things neck, and squeezed.

The small thing squealed at this wondering why its mother would do this. The king held his grip firm, waiting for the satisfying stoppage of breath. The baby wingull continued squealing, and the king continued squeezing. After another few seconds of this the wingull gave up and went limp. It wings would never flap again, it would never feel the wind rushing past its face as it flew.

For the next hour the king was actually in a good mood, and did not make a single death threat to any of his servants or subjects. It caused massive amounts of confusion, of course.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • A tiny Marill watched fearfully the enormous Pinsir.

His strength is frightening. I've never seen anything like him..! What is he doing here?

Out of fear of getting attacked by any wild pokemon, Penny had stayed inside the Radio Tower. His tiny body allowed him to fit inside any drawer found. However, the attack happening outside woke him up and he needed to investigate.

Penny cowarded inside. No way he was going outside. What if that Pinsir came looking for food? What if he was aggressive like the Zubats and Golbats?

However, now that he looked closer.. He was carrying a pack. Why would a Pinsir need a pack if its sole purpose was to look for food? Besides, even if this Pinsir turned on him, Penny would have the advantage because he was familiar with the Radio Tower.

Trembling, the Marill ran out to the balcony to assist the Pinsir.

Silhouette

Years
  • Staggerly lifted his heavy body off of the ground. The armor restricted his movement, but protected him from sure-KO attacks like the previous one. He slowly hoisted himself up, to see a trembling Marill of a small size seeming to assist Staggerly. Staggerly was baffled, but knew now that it was one of the survivors. This could be good, but what would happen if the Marill was injured, or even.. killed. It was too late to protest against the Marill, as the Golbat already knew what had happened.

"Fine, if you want to play that way.." it slithered its tongue. Without beckon, two more Zubat flew out from the roosting flock. They swirled around in the air above the Marill. Staggerly stepped forward to intervene the battle, but the Golbat resumed the fight. It clamped onto Staggerly's left side, sucking out his energy, even through his thick armor. Using his weight to his advantage, he jumped up and landed on his left side. With a successful Seismic Toss, the Golbat was crushed under Staggerly's awesome weight. It flew even more sloppily than before, and landed, facing away from Staggerly. Both of its wings were crippled.

"Damnation! You blasted fool.. What have you done!? My colony.. all of it.. ruined!" he screeched, falling to the ground. Slowly, he began to breathe heavier, and faster, until he stopped altogether. The Golbat was defeated. All of the others in the colony were unaware, however, as they were busy watching the Marill and his fight between the two Zubat.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • You can't be serious! She's trying to ram me in this state? Shiro thought, surprised. The wild game of chicken continued as both were bearing down on eachother with incredible speed. One by one, the absol clones dissappeared, faster then expected. The blue energy around them seemed hungry for more as they continued to run towards one another. The blue energy allowed the Absol to enter, hurting her massivley as she delved deeper into the core of the energy. She's has a strong spirit...

The final split seconds before they collided, Shiro had a thought. I could of pulled off a thunder punch, but I've got no time! Were both moving at the same speed! Finally they collided. The force from the collision caused a huge explosion, blinding the eyes. "Gah!" Shiro was seen screeching on his two feet - backwards - out of the remnants of the explosion's dust settled. He smirked. "Your a quick thinker, I like that." What little energy remained fizzled and dissappeared from Shiro's body. "Come on! Lets see what surprises you've got up your sleeves!"

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • I was shot back. I landed on my feet and screeched backward. I winced at the pain that my body fought off. Shiro mocked me, wanting me show him more.

I roared loudly in anger. Illusions of swords suddenly appeared in a perfect circle around me, and began spinning. Sword Dance then took place. The illusions disappeared. I felt stronger. Much stronger. That move brought up my power. A growled rumbled in my throat as my mind raced to plan the next move. Various attack plans flew through my head. Strategies, attack combinations...

I settled on an attack plan. I hope this works.
    I roared into the air, releasing energy. A whirlwind appeared in front of me. It grew in size, and started glowing as wind blades formed in it. Then it disappeared in a sudden and brief gust of wind, as if it had never been there.
    I glared at Shiro, my gaze boring into his eyes. I activated the move Future sight. My eyes glowed for a moment, then stopped. Nothing happened.
    Step one, complete.

I then lunged at Shiro and activated my shadow claw attack. My claws glowed black, and I leaped up and clawed at Shiro.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Shiro decided the best course of action would be to wait for what the opponent had to offer, and counter switfly. Echo activated a Swords Dance. He smirked. Fighting isn't all about stength! She jumped into the air and started charging up a gust of wind. Shiro shielded his face as the winds from the tornado whipped and lashed around the room. Just as he was about to take a second look at it, the tornado of windblades was gone. What could she be planning? All of a sudden Echo rushed at him, her claws turned a dark purple with a meanacing look. Shiro focused. Wind whipped around him as he started an Agility move.

The winds got faster and faster, until the Absol was finally upon him. She slashed visciously, but to no avail. Shiro had disappeared with an agility. Dust clouds rose up from where he was running, though you could not see him. Shiro appeared behind her. He started to charge his electricity into one ball of giant electrical mass. "Lets see how you like a Zap Cannon!" Shiro pushed it forward with mighty force as the sphereical mass started to fly towards Echo at slow speeds, gradually gaining momentum.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • I slashed at Shiro, trying to harm him. Suddenly, he was gone. I stopped, my eyes darting in all directions.

Dammit, where did you go?

He appeared behind me and began charging power, and released it in my direction. It's speed grew quickly. I cursed under my breath and tried to leap out of the way. I moved too late, and was hit by most of the attack.
    I flew backward and hit a wall, cracking it. By now, everyone in the room was watching eagerly.
    I forced myself up, my breath coming quickly. I smirked, though. My plan had worked.

The wind suddenly whipped up again, and the blades were released into the air around Shiro. At the same time, my future sight attack came into effect, and a silver force attacked Shiro.
    "Strategy is everything in a battle...." I said softly between pants.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Shiro looked around desperatly. "What the--!" He said with surprise. The future sight attack came too quickly. I-I can't dodge it! His mind was taken over by thoughts of pain, suffering, killing. Echo appeared in his mind, and seemed to beat him up through his minds eye. "Agh!" Shiro screamed in pain. He fell towards the ground, but just before he hit, the razor wind attack lifted him up into mid air. The blades of wind cut at his flesh, while he tryed to shield his face from being scarred. The force of the tornado sweeped him around in a twirling motion. Shiro was soon ejected out of the tangent and sent flying towards the ground.

Shiro hit the ground hard, he was dazed for a couple seconds but got up, resting on one knee. "Damn!" He cursed. Scratches from the razor wind attack covered his body. He struggled to breath, he slowly got up on both legs. "Y-You havn't defeated m-me yet." Shiro struggled to say. His power was in a slump, he couldn't build it up for a short while. The Zap Cannon and those two attacks weakened his energy. Shiro awaited what Echo would do next, fearing it might be his last hesitation.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Idiot, idiot!

Penny thought to himself. I should have used one of those TMs from the shop! Idiot, idiot!

He'd never used one, or had his trainer use a TM on him. But he was sure he would have known how to, he had seen many trainers teach TMs to their Pokemons in the mall. However, this was useless information since he was currently battling.

Small cuts and nicks were all over Penny from the raging Zubat, and if he as still as he currently was, then these Zubat would finish him. Penny simply unleashed Bubblebeam at these Zubat and hoped it would scare them a little.

His glanced at the enormous Pinsir. It had looked at him. Penny shivered a little. What if he really was a predator? What if he had completely walked into this Pinsir's path and would be devoured with these Zubat?

Sometimes Penny wished he wasn't so guillible.

Silhouette

Years
  • Staggerly saw that the Marill that was helping him was having trouble, and now looked over uneasily toward Staggerly. The Zubat only seemed enraged that the Marill had sent a Bubble Beam toward them. Staggerly could now intervene. He went up to the Zubat, them facing the Marill so they didn't see him, and grabbed them both. He smashed them together, and they both fell to the ground, unconscious. Staggerly then faced the Marill, with the entire colony of bat Pokemon looking at him in pure fear.

"It's alright, you're safe with me. I'm Staggerly, the Pinsir. Who are you?" Staggerly asked the Marill in his most polite tone to not scare him, "Thank you for the help."

OOC: Is Marill spelled 'Marill' or 'Marrill'? I'm pretty sure it's just Marill..

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • OOC: Yep, it's Marill. :D

Penny wiggled his ears. This Pinsir, who introduced himself as Staggerly, was surprisingly gentle. His size seemed to contradict him but he seemed to be a ally. Penny had been wrong to harshly confuse Staggerly for a enemy.

"I'm Penny! And I had to do something!" Penny eyed Staggerly curiously. "I'm so glad you arrived, I've been hiding inside the radio tower for a while.."

This was a great advantage. Staggerly was a goliath and this would work to frighten enemies away. Would it work for the Deoxys though..?

Penny shook that thought of his head. How was he to be of any use to Staggerly? A idea suddenly struck him.

"Mr. Staggerly, thank you for coming to my aid! I am a pet pokemon and I'm primarily from the Pokemon Shopping Mall. I have many items that could help us with our trip, and hopefully help others!"

Suddenly, Penny dashed inside the radio tower. "Follow me!" Penny shouted.

Silhouette

Years
  • Staggerly dashed to keep up with Penny, or that's who he called himself.He seemed oddly trusting of Staggerly. He wondered, did his gentleness actually work? He followed Penny, but started to wonder.

"I'm not sure if you want to, but I'm here to rescue any survivors and bring them to the Sinnoh region. Do you care to leave here? You don't have.. to.." he asked, starting to pant to keep up with him. This armor was really working against him, but still kept going. He thought about Penny.. a pet Pokemon? What were these humans thinking? He felt sympathy, but realized how upright and positive Penny was. Maybe humans aren't so bad, after all..

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Penny ran in a comical way and opened random drawers. He started tossing out TMs, HMs, Level Ups, potions, mostly human made items.

"I understand you're on a rescue mission. After the invasion, I tried to take as many items as possible! These items could help us with our journey. Here, use this potion!" Penny handed a Potion spray to Staggerly. He probably needed that since he had been fighting with the zubat.

"I would like to come along! I can offer my assistance in anything. I promise not to become a burden for you!"

Penny tweaked his ears and quickly started stuffing the items inside a backpack of his own.

"I'm ready! I'm tired of being cooped up in here."

Silhouette

Years
  • His question going rather smoothly, Penny surprised Staggerly with all of the useful things he stored in the drawers. Penny handed him a Potion, and Staggerly didn't hesitate to use it. He glanced over Penny to see what he was bringing. It contained numerous man made items, and some looked completely unfamiliar to Staggerly.

"Alright, let's search this tower for any other Pokemon in need and get out of here quickly.. It's too dangerous here," Staggerly said as he watched Penny pack up the items.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • "Okay!" Penny piped. His ears wiggled a bit. "But to be honest, I haven't seen a living being around here.."

He remembered the many sleepless nights he endured. The painful loneliness of thinking he would never come across another friendly being.

"I'll follow you though! Maybe there are others here and I never saw them! I've never been to the basement now that I think about it. Maybe there is somebody there hiding?"

Penny skipped behind Staggerly. "We'll be a great team! I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm sure there are others who survived the invasion like us. I can't wait to meet them!"

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • "Your highness, we just received word from team three in sector eight, they say that they have completed their mission for that area and are moving on." The frightened servant said.

"Good, did they say where they where moving to?" The king replied, wanting to know where more destruction might occur.

"They are moving onto the abandoned human city called 'Goldenrod' your highness, they sent a team of enslaved Zubats and Golbats ahead of them, but they haven't returned." The kings servant answered.

"They do know to kill anything that does not comply to our demands correct?"

"Correct, your highness."

"Good, did they say how soon they would be there?" The king said, in an eager mood.

"They sent the message when they where directly on the outskirts of the city, they are probably investigating as we speak." The servant replied.

"Hurry up, you slackers!" The captain shouted at his team. "Do you want me to tell the king about this?"

"No sir!" The team shouted back, hastily quickening their pace.

They where in Goldenrod, heading towards the tower they sent to the scouts to. The captains whole body shook when seeing the height. He hated heights. But, as a Deoxys, sometimes he had no choice but to fly. Not that he was flying now, as he stepped into the inky darkness. A member of his team was walking through the area, when he ran into a large desk. The resulting noise echoed throughout the building, alerting anything in there that they where not alone.

"You idiot, do you want everyone to know where here?" The captain said in a menacing tone.

"No sir, sorry sir!" The team member said.

"Good, now remember one thing, do not kill unless I give the order, got it?" The captain ordered.

"Yes sir, Captain Shift sir!" The whole team replied.

OOC: there are only four Deoxys' all together on the team.

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • I was panting as well. Future sight, although a wonderfully brilliant attack, put me in a lot of mental stress. The zap cannon didn't help either. I was tired and my body was getting weaker with fatigue. I know I've gotten stronger during this battle though, and that was my intention.

I shook my head, "Shiro... I'm not trying... to kill you... you're through for this battle..." I fell over on my side, "...and so am I..."

There was a long silence. The crowd around us watched still, as if waiting for something else to happen. I growled, "Stop staring at us and go get us some damn healing berries." I said in a menacing tone.

A few Pokemon ran off after a moment of hesitation. I lay there, breathing heavily. My entire body ached and throbbed.
    Soon the Pokemon came back with a handful of Sitrus berries. They laid them in front of me and Shiro.
    I forced myself up and ate a few. I felt better, and the pain subsided, but my body was still tired. I needed sleep.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • "I guess this ends in a tie." Shiro said reluctently. He was always the one to finish all of his matches, let there be one victor. "Hmph." Shiro grumbled as he sat down. Echo gave some orders to get some berries to heal our wounds. Sitrus berries were strewn in front of him, in a mad hurry of the other pokemon. Shiro decided to only eat one, and leave the others to Echo. Shiro got up, and walked over to the Absol. "Here, I don't need them." He dropped the remaining sitrus berries he had in front of her. "You look in more pain then me."

Shiro had decided to walk off, to a cave, out of this place. The rooms air had gotten docile again, almost if it knew everything was alright. He was getting tired, probably wasting all of his energy in that fight wasn't a good idea. Shiro sat down again, this time, by himself far from the main room. He lay down, thinking thoughts of, Did I injure her? Will she be all right? He fell asleep, after a while of thinking such things.

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • I finished eating my berries and watched Shiro as he made his way away from the crowd, and through the tunnels. I got up and went down a familiar hall, until I found a small hole in the wall that I could just fit into. I crouched down and crawled through it. It opened up to a room, just big enough to sleep in. I curled up and tried to make myself comfortable.

Shiro... he was strong. That was a fierce battle... I thought as my eyes closed, and I surrendered to sleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back