• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
Years
  • Penny jumped at Ace's question. "Rollout..? Well I did learn it, but I never mastered using it. I can try though! I don't want to stand and watch these guys tire themselves out!"

He was glad Ace was offering help. He also saw that the others were probably on a good track to defeating these Deoxys. Even Floyd had escaped from their clutches. He hoped for no more surprises for today.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Staggerly heard Floyd yell his command, then nodded, "Hold on one second, I must finish something!" he yelled. He did his trademark move, with a bit of a twist. He reached for the arm of a Defense Deoxys. With its hefty and bulky body, he could easily wipe out foes with it. He gripped it with his pincers on his head, and began to swing around rapidly. He hit nothing for a few spins, then..

Bash! Crash! Smash!

A bunch of the Defense Deoxys went down like dominoes. He flung the wielded Defense Deoxys back into the group, and started to back up near Floyd again when one of the Defense Deoxys gripped his ankles together. He nearly fell, when he shifted his weight and slammed down on it. It wouldn't kill it, but would certainly disable it. Staggerly picked up the paralyzed Deoxys, and shoved his pincers through its torso. He then preceded to open up his pincers, and cut the foe in two. He reared up next to Floyd.

"Your turn," he said with a wide grin underneath his battle armor.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • "Alright, it about to get hot in here!" Floyd shouted, emitting a fire spin attack. The fire form a large circle around Floyd and Staggerly, temporarily stopping the Deoxys. "Now would be a good time for any long range moves Staggerly!" He said, between blasts of fire to keep his attack going.

Silhouette

Years
  • Long range.. Long range.. What do I have that's long range.. Got it! he knew what to do. He leaped up into the air, and slammed down onto the ground, unleashing a perimeter attack of Earthquake. Small spikes on the ground erupted up, stabbing foes that happened to be in the way. Staggerly then followed with a Bulk Up technique, preparing himself for when the fire spin gave away. He grew about 2 inches more, then waited.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Floyd's fire spin was weakening, not that the earthquake helped. Finally, he let it go, noticing that many of the Deoxys in the front row where either burned badly, or impaled on spikes from the earthquake Staggerly used. "Hey Staggerly, throw me in the air!" He said, planning another high flying fire blast.

Silhouette

Years
  • Staggerly grabbed Floyd viciously, and threw him into the air. As soon as he was in the air, Staggerly went into the crowd, opposite the direction of Floyd to ensure no surprise attacks. It was confirmed.. they were surrounded! He punched a Defense Deoxys in the face (or what he thought was the face..), and knocked it to the ground. He picked it up and tossed it into the crowd. With vicious velocity, and help from his Bulk Up move, he plowed through the group of Deoxys. Even with their defense, they couldn't stop Staggerly while he used Bulk Up. The only question was: How long could they keep up the fight? For all Staggerly knew, there could be infinity Deoxys they had to fight. He was certainly sure that while he was surely tough, he had limits. And they were rapidly approaching it.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • "Yes" Floyd thought as he was sailing through the air, "Now for my plan." He launched a fire blast, which only sent him Flying higher. He caused a trail of flames along his course, scorching any Deoxys in the way. When he landed he stumbled from the impact, but quickly regained his fighting momentum with a series of quick attacks, taking him out of the crowd of defense Deoxys, and straight into the captain of the squad.

Silhouette

Years
  • Staggerly saw what Floyd's plan was now.. to take out the squad leader! There was no way that Staggerly could come and support him in time, as he was surrounded. With his powerful but slow moves, he would never get there by then. He just hoped he knew what Floyd was doing, and hoped that Floyd hadn't run out of steam yet.

Years
  • I am gonna try again
    Character choice: Charizard

Character nickname: Blaze

Description: Blaze has an x shaped scar on his snout. He looks like any regular Charizard except for the fact that his wings are black as well as his flame. His skin is also black due to being created artificially.He has armor that is painted a metalic gold. This armor is strong but light. (no he is not a shiny he is a darkness charizard and no he is not fire/flying he is fire/dark)

Personality: Blaze used to be brave before the Deoxys attack. When the Deoxys attacked he wassent to fight them alongside his twin who got killed during the mission causing Blaze to become Rash. Blaze hates all Deoxys because of what happened to his twin. When his twin is mentioned he gets very angry. When he gets into a fight he never backs down.

History: Blaze was created by the Sinnoh guardians to fight the evil Team Destruction. When Team Destruction was defeated the deoxys attacked. His first anti-deoxys mission was in Hoenn where his twin was killed during a deoxys attack. When this happened he was transferred to the whirl islands in johto.

Rp sample: "Halt you are under arrest" said my foe.

"Me under arrest?" I said, "For what?" "For treason" answered the Deoxys commander that loomed in front of me. "Yeah you wish" I replied. "What do you mean?' asked the Deoxys Commander. "I MEAN YOU SHALL DIE NOW!" I shouted. I cut the ropes holding me by using my claws and then i smirked as I knew what I was about to do."No" said the deoxys commander, "Impossible." I laughed as I used Blast Burn on the whole Deoxys squad but the Deoxys commander had one last trick up his sleeve. "You will pay" said the Deoxys Commander as he put an x-shaped scar on my snout.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Penny Had Agreed. "Glad You Agreed. We Can Head Straight For The Commander,But It Will Be Hard. I Am Sure That One Can Take A Beating." Ace Said Again. He Looked At The Deoxys. "Im Letting You Choose What We Head For First. As For The Attack,I Can Launch A Quick Drill Peck To Mark The Weak Spot,And I Can Let You Do The Rest. All I Will Do Is Mark It And Help You Aim. The Higher We Are And Faster We Go,The More Damage It Will Do. How About It?" Said Ace. He Felt A Little Talkative,But They Had To Hurry. Even If They Did Win,He Knew There Would Be More Later On. It Would Be A While,And He Knew It.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Penny understood what Ace was saying. He was going to mark the commander's weak spot and would help him hit the commander in his weak spot. Hopefully, this would help the rest in taking down this foe. Penny nodded hesitantly. He wasn't hesitant to help his team members, but he was doubtful of his own skills. He had to do this shot, he had no other choice. He would just have to try his best and carefully listen to Ace's orders and try his best. Penny looked back at Ace and nodded with determination. "I'll do my best!" he said. This wasn't the time to ponder on how he could fail.

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • OOC: I'm back from my vacation. I hope this post keeps things alive.

IC: Shiro blasted through the seemingly neverending valley, hoping to catch up to where the real battle was happening. Closer, closer, until he saw silouhettes of some figures. They grew larger, splitting off into different groups. Shiro could finally make out the battle scene, unphased at how many miles he had just traveled. He could see Floyd and Staggerly fighting their way through hordes of Defense Deoxys. Floyd flew up high with a Fire Blast, right in front of the commander of the huge group of Deoxy's. "That's where I'm headed then." Shiro said, swerving out of his postion to a new one. A few seconds later, Shiro appeared behind the commander, out of thin air. The clouds of dust that had been in the undertow, smogged up the area for a small amount of time.

When it cleared, Shiro behind the commander, and Floyd in front. "Any final requests before I end your life?" Shiro said, crossing his arms. He didn't want to have a Deoxy's as dangerous as a commander roaming around Sinnoh any more.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Thread Warning 2

1 paragraph per in-character post.

Though this warning technically should've resulted in this thread's closure, I'm thinkin', eight pages of roleplaying? I think you guys deserve one last chance.

Four lines, one paragraph, whatever; check the length of your post on a fluid width skin.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Ok,Here Goes Nothing." Said Ace. He Turned Around And Aimed Himself. He Flew Straight At The Commander. Steady... Steady... Now! Ace Thought As He Scratched The Commanders Weak Spot. He Flew Back To Penny. "Ok,Now,I Know I Havent Been Around Deoxys Much. I Know The Weak Spot On One Though. Right There On The Middle Of The Gem. It Will Weaken Him More Then Any Other Spot." Said Ace,Obviously Not Thinking About The Danger Of A Counterattack. Of Course The Possobilities Of One Werent Very High. "Climb On My Back And I Can Launch You." Said Ace As He Got Down To Pennys Hieght.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • OOC: Eh, sorry Loki. I`ve got a different skin on, which shortens the width of the screen. Don`t know any other skins that make it full except the Pokemon Community Pro Series.

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
  • Munchy was hungry. He pulled an apple from his bag and just as he was about to take a bite, he dropped it! It rolled down the hill, and surprised Munchy ran after it. He as annoyed about having to run so far after it when he slid to a stop,
    He saw a group of pokemon attacking the deoxys and was surprised to see it so close to home. readying a body slam he charged at a deoxys.

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
  • OOC:
    Unfortunatly guys, SupahFunk has lost interest in this. I sent him a private message asking about it and he sent this reply to me:
    Well, I'm afraid that yes, I have lost interest in the thread, but if you really want to keep it going, you can control it. As proof, I, SupahFunk, hereby pass the RPG "When worlds collide" onto you, Salamar.
    If people want to continue this please let me know because I may be able to help keep it going.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • OOC:
    Unfortunatly guys, SupahFunk has lost interest in this. I sent him a private message asking about it and he sent this reply to me:

If people want to continue this please let me know because I may be able to help keep it going.

OOC:

Ugh. I knew something like this was going to happen, since this completely disappeared for like two weeks. I'm still willing to to continue this is anyone else is, but if everyone is going to end up dropping out, I might as well go with them. Right now I'm just going to see what everyone else does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back