• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you sleep, what do you wear?

When you sleep, what do you wear?

• Pyjamas with Socks

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Pyjamas and without Socks

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Regular clothes that you put the day with Socks

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Regular clothes that you put the day without Socks

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Naked with Socks

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Naked without Socks

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • In Boxers with Socks

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • In Boxers without Socks

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I cannot wear socks to bed, at all, they bug me too much D: I always wear some sort of pajama bottoms, or my sweat capri's with a tank top. I usually end up getting hot at night, so unless I'm sick I don't wear anything other than tank tops.

I don't like staying in my normal clothes longer than I have to, so I never wear the clothes I wore that day either :3

Angelix

You are a pirate!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    I wear boxer briefs only. I get really hot with Pjs on, and I look really hot without them.

8D
    Somehow I doubt it since you're only 13

Well, it's winter down here, so I sleep with Pyjamas and socks :3

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
  • When I'm not too lazy to get out of my normal clothes, it's usually a nightie or shirt on hot nights, and pajamas on cold nights. I don't wear socks unless my toes are numb and threatening to fall off.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Doesn't that get god awfully uncomfortable? o_O It's easy for guys because we're more "flat" but isn't it really discomfortable for girls to sleep like that?

some girls are flat too you know x3

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i wear a long shirt w/ no socks (and yes underwear!!). its comfty and i dont get hot during the night.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • I wear cute printed shorts and a tank top. Sometimes I wear one of my regualar shirts to sleep. It is hot at night in Texas during the summer.

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
  • A thin shirt and light shorts. My usual lounging around the house gear but not my "regular". Cali summers are too hot to wear anything more.

Back