• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you were younger what did you think the strongest pkmn was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    I figured it was Mewtwo, because of the movie and all that stuff about how he was the 'ultimate pokemon', etc, etc

Yep, that's what I thought too.

I guess maybe when Pokemon FIRST came out in 1995 (when I was 8-years-old) and I really was just starting to learn all the different Pokemon, I might have thought Charizard.

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
    i allways thought that lugia was the rarest, strongest pokemon ever tht could beat all other pokes lol!

now i would it is arceus

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    Besides the legendaries?
    Arcanine, Dragonite, Charizard... and Pikachu. :B
    I blame the anime.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Out of the original 150, I always figured Charizard was one of the strongest, because of how awesome it's popularity made it seem. That, and Mewtwo.. but then.. Mewtwo probably was the strongest at the time.

After that, probably Lugia.

The Red Chain

I thought it was Mew. Though in a sense I'm still right because Mew is up there in the 'strong' Pokemon list.. mainly because of it's insane move pool.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I thought it was my Charizard. :P Though I also thought Artcuno, Mew and Mewtwo were also extremely strong Pokemon. :D Articuno mainly because I thought it was so beautiful. *shot'd*

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Pikachu! XD

Seriously, I only watched the anime back then, so I kinda thought: "Whoa, Pikachu! You are da bomb!"

Then after that, I thought it was Gyarados.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    I used to think that Swampert was strongest and that the strongest move was Mud Shot, it used to kill everything apart from flying types

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
    Years
    I thought it was Pikachu cause it destroyed Geodude at once..., now I think that Deoxys is the strongest..:D

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
    I didn't think there was, a strong Pokemon depends on your playing style, along with what moves and other things you give it. That's what i thought.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back