• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When your parents are gone

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    What do you do when your parents are out of the house and your all by yourself.What do you do that you don't really do.

Years
    Hmm? I'm usually on the computer, blasting music really loud, and talking to my friends on the phone. ^_^ But I do that when my mom is home anyway so whatever

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Dunno I just relax, watch TV call friends etc.

Stuff I have to do less often when my parents are around

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I actually [FINALLY] use the phone XD Or I sing. I lurve singing <3

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    On the very rare occasion that my parents and grandmother are out of the house... I don't really do anything that I wouldn't normally do. Like everyone else, I blast my music and sing really loud but I do that in the car all the time. I may sneak down to the downstairs computers so I can use the scanner or something too, but that's about it.

Now that I can almost legally drive friends, I've been sneaking my sister in the car with me and taking her to the store while my parents are out. See, she somehow always has money, so I need her to come along! XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I normally just end up on the computer... which isn't all that different from what I normally do. o_o;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I normally just end up on the computer... which isn't all that different from what I normally do. o_o;
    Same. But it feels different when they aren't here. It's weird. When their gone I'm more eager to get to the computer than usual, even though I don't do anything on it that's different than my usual activity. I dunno. When they aren't here, something completely normal feels rebellious. It's odd.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    When my parents are out of the house...weeeeeeeeell, I'm doing whatever I feel like. XD I'll watch a movie, go on PC, eat some food...it's more exciting than it sounds. XD

~Kelsey

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I remember one time I broke my guinea pig's leg but that was with my friend. The catch is it cost like five hundred dollars repairing the poor creature.
    Well, what I do is I go down into my father's woodshop in the basement, get some knives and began carving his spare wood into Pokemon creatures. It's a weird thing but it helps me sleep better. I dont know why.
    Other than that, I either go on this prono oekaki or I just oekaki to the extreme.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I basically do the same as always,I'm always on the computer. Probably the only thing I do different is sing when I listen to songs on the computer,because I hate it when people listen to me when I sing,I'm just too shy =P

Back