• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When your parents are gone

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Carry on as usual, like sammi-san, but I used to - in the days of having the net at home >>; - stay on the net and do whatever I wanted freely ^_^ I'm not allowed to use chat programs XD

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I do what a lot of people here seem to do as well - put my music on loud and sing ^_^ They get so annoyed if I do it otherwise so I make the most out of it! ;) Other than that, I don't do anything unusual! Though it does mean I get free reign over the TV channels! :D

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I just start dancing and prancing around the house singing to my fave songs... Now and then using the computer or watch my favourite movies on DVD...

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Um.. i do what all teenagers guys do! Go shopping! lol
    Nah i just invite people over and party.

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
    I can't say what I do when i'm all alone or I'd get banned for sure, not everyone here is 18 years old, the legal age for sharing what I do. Just use your imagination of what I guy does when he's all alone, you'll most likely be right! >.<

I can't believe I made this post!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Watch TV...It's like the only time I ever get to watch TV XD Or I just like clean around the house o.o

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    Rukario Master said:
    I can't say what I do when i'm all alone or I'd get banned for sure, not everyone here is 18 years old, the legal age for sharing what I do. Just use your imagination of what I guy does when he's all alone, you'll most likely be right! >.<

I can't believe I made this post!

hahah see i didn't have the guts to post it

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Meh? I break ALL the rules. Then I erase all the evidence. Mwhahahah, when it comes to hiding things, bad things that I've done, I'm a pro. *breaks more rules*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I don't know if anyone has said this yet but I'm too lazy to read XD sometimes when I'm alone home I turn the sound in my gba really loud :D

Back