• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I have real bad leg cramps around my knees and in my hamstrings from sitting so much, I guess.

Years
sore back once again from sitting for 5 straight hours and not moving. i should really get off and move more.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
The joints in my left hand are kinda sore. I'm not sure if my habit of cracking my knuckles is getting to me again, or if they're sore from just having finished AM2R. Either way, I should probably try and control the former for the next little while ;;

Hope everyone in this thread feels/is feeling better!

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
Days
Hunger pains, and a general lack of sleep for me. Ik, my mom is poor as we are on disability benefits as our only source of income...trying to find a job, but it is difficult when you can't sleep for more than a few hours at a time.

Years
So, remember when I said I "almost threw up in my sleep" well, it was actually my throat getting clogged up. Apparently, I caught a cold while in Pacific Standard Time. I can't walk long distances for some reason cause then my joints hurt. My throat is so scratchy, and my nose is running and clogged. At least my dad is a doctor, so he did a covid test on me, and it was negative. Other than that, I have to ride this out. Ugh!

Years
Thighs and knees mostly- massaging them to help the blood flow as I wait for the pain killers to take effect. I seem to have done a good job soothing some of the aching in my legs and feet, now I just need to take care of the thighs and knees.

Years
Last night, someone came to visit the house. I was super excited to see her so I ran...in socks...on a wood floor, and I slipped and hit my leg. It has a bruise, and hurts when I put pressure on it. Ow!

Back