• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    My head is killing me and I have debilitating drowsiness/fatigue. :( I just can't seem to wake up. Not with light, or coffee, or eating, or cold water, or exercise. Must be my seasonal affective disorder really messing me up. And I have big assignments due. ;__;

Years
    My leg. For some reason, for as long as I can remember, I've gotten random cramps in my legs.

Is it a lack of something?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Not so much hurting but I am super shivery and don't feel good at all... I can't tell what it is, I'm wearing warm layers and it's not that cold inside. Hope it's not a bug coming on. :( I didn't get much sleep or food today so maybe that, together with too much coffee, is just making me really ill (it was a new coffee I tried too...). The shivering is making me so nauseous, I can't stomach dinner. 🙁

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Not so much hurting but I am super shivery and don't feel good at all... I can't tell what it is, I'm wearing warm layers and it's not that cold inside. Hope it's not a bug coming on. :( I didn't get much sleep or food today so maybe that, together with too much coffee, is just making me really ill (it was a new coffee I tried too...). The shivering is making me so nauseous, I can't stomach dinner. 🙁

Praying for your speedy recovery Annie, please take care!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    tummy

i was being irresponsible and ate candy :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    eyes

didnt get enough sleep for 2nd night in a row. so eyes hurt.

Years
    Mind.

I'm having such an awful narration recording night because I started so late (reasonable bcs I had to do government stuff) and now I'm flubbing line after line bcs my brain innately keeps trying to rush through the script and my mouth can't keep up. I have three scripts to finish recording tonight. Normally each one should only take 25-30 mins. I'm not even halfway finished with the first one and it's already been 2 hours...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mind.

I'm having such an awful narration recording night because I started so late (reasonable bcs I had to do government stuff) and now I'm flubbing line after line bcs my brain innately keeps trying to rush through the script and my mouth can't keep up. I have three scripts to finish recording tonight. Normally each one should only take 25-30 mins. I'm not even halfway finished with the first one and it's already been 2 hours...
    -huggeth-

Back