• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did it go? D:

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
Years
  • Alright, so, you left your antique Game Boy Color on your sofa and left to get a drink. When you return, IT'S GONE. Of course, you enter into a panic and search for two hours every last corner of your house, even where you left it like 80k times. When you finally give up, you come back to the sofa and lay down, defeated.

And there it is, mocking you.

So, has this ever happened to you, and with what? Does it happen often? And ARE you the kind to search for hours for it or just let it rot wherever it went? xD And yes, this is my first thread. ; ___; DUN'BITE ME.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    Things like this happen to me all the time. x]
    One time I had my phone in my hand, and I was looking all over the house for it. Really, that happened. XD;

Years
  • Things like this happen to me all the time. x]
    One time I had my phone in my hand, and I was looking all over the house for it. Really, that happened. XD;

Haha I have actually done that loads of times, and also when it's been in your pocket the whole time as well. :embarrass

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Happens with my ipod and phone quite often :/
    I'm holding it, then I put it down somewhere to get something else, and BAM! its gone and I can't find it Dx.

Years
  • This has happened to me before a few times with my DS Lite or iPod. So now I try to keep them in one place to be safe xD

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Well, when this happens to me it's because I absentmindedly set it down in some weird-hard-to-notice place...like the bathroom, or food pantry while searching in there, or on top of my bunk bed...xD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Yes this happens to me quite often. I can't recall any of my situations but this happened to my brother a week ago.

He come in the house and goes to his room and yells his Iphone is missing ffrom under the pillow. He asked me if I seen it cuz I was in his room. I told him no and we both end up destroying the house looking for it. We given up hope after 2 hours of searching so we chilled as I asked him if he dropped it or anything. He said he remembers putting it under his pillow but also he was lying on the couch with it so it could be there. During those 2 hours of searching we checked both couches and neither of us so it. 5 hours later we start back the search and recheck everywhere we looked. He lifted up the couch the if it was under it and I checked the crevaces of the couch, and bam it was there.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Happens to me often...and I also remember when I was a kid, I spent ages looking for my hat in panic. Of course, it was on my head the whole time :/ which is weird because I didn't remember putting it on. xD

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • this always happens to almost everyone in my house with the tv remote. LOL
    we all start blaming it on the baby (my cousin once removed)

also happens with other random objects D:

but yeah... when i end up finding something in that kind of situation, i get really pissed at myself. Dx

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • it happens to me alot. i hate when it happens. if i know where i left it i will ask someone else to look for it for a minute because it seems they will always spot it.
    i hate when things hide in plain sight :/

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I still remember the time...
    So long ago...
    I was looking for my sharpener, which I thought I'd lent to someone. "I could swear it was on the desk in front of me!" I cried. I searched everywhere, asked everyone, but the answer was the same. "I don't know, sorry," they muttered before going back to colour in. I trudged back to my seat, depressed over the loss of my trusted, blue, plastic sharpener. Then I realised. IT WAS IN MY F-ING HAND.

Years
  • You wouldn't believe how often this happens to me, I admit that I can be a bit absent-minded with my things but...dammit, this should not happen so frequently with things that moments ago were within my reach!

It seems to happen more frequently with very little things, such as jewellery...so that just makes life that bit harder for me. XD;

Years
  • Haha, this happens all the time. I can be sure I put something somewhere, and go look for it for ever. And then I find it, right where it should have been ;___________;

I think there's a magic land where lost items go now and then... and even items that are NOT misplaced, but want to be...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh god, that pissed me off to no end. I always end up losing something, just for it to end up right where I left it. I swear, I think they do grow legs.

Pi-Face

Seriously where is my pi?
    Years
  • All the time D;

heck,
    I lose things when they're still in my own possesion. like, it'll be in my pocket or something skd.jfhakjfhlsdf ಠ_ಠ

Back