• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Emmm

Is there anyway of seeing
    GARACHOMP
    and
    SPIRITOMB
    Before E4?

No other trainers use Garchomp or Spiritomb, so if you want it earlier than the Elite 4, you will need to trade with someone else, or get your own Garchomp and Spiritomb. Evolving Gible into Gabite into Garchomp is easy enough, but Spiritomb is more difficult. For that, you'll need to insert an Odd Keystone into the broken tower on Route 209, then enter other people's secret bases in The Underground 32 times (the same person over and over again would work). Most people just end up trading for a Spiritomb, though...

djbdh 1

RANKED 21 FOR TEAM ARCEUS!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    i want a munchlax sooo bad where do i get him also where do you get a glameow

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    i want a munchlax sooo bad where do i get him also where do you get a glameow

Munchlax is a Honey Tree Pokémon, so you'll need some honey, a yellow tree, a bit of time, and a bit more luck to find one. Otherwise, look for one on the GTS, or try trading here at PC's Wireless Trading Corner.

As far as Glameow goes, you can get it only with Pokémon Pearl, found on Routes 218 and 222.

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    where could i get a munchlax?i been puting honey on honeys trees but never get a munchlax :[

Years
    Is the only way of getting Lucario evovling Riolu? And at what level does it evolve?

P.S. I only got the game yesterday and I'm only at the second gym

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Is the only way of getting Lucario evovling Riolu? And at what level does it evolve?

P.S. I only got the game yesterday and I'm only at the second gym

Yea, you can't catch Lucario itself, or even another Riolu. If you want a Lucario without trading, the only way in-game is to hatch and evolve the Riolu egg you get much later in the game. And it doesn't evolve by leveling-up. It evolves through max happiness, and once it has that, it needs to level-up once during the daytime.

TheGreatMothim

The Moth/Bug Trainer
    Years
    Yes and you'll get and egg Later on... He evolves with Happiness in the daytime.

Where is the trainer that has Gabite?

& the triner that has a Bronzong?

Its the only two I need for my Pokedex B4 I challange the elite 4. I can't remember where they are.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    for gabite, just go to wayward cave and level up a gible...

for the bronzong he's the third person in the elite four, if not him, catch a (whatever he's pre evo is called) and level it up aswell.

Years
    Yea, you can't catch Lucario itself, or even another Riolu. If you want a Lucario without trading, the only way in-game is to hatch and evolve the Riolu egg you get much later in the game. And it doesn't evolve by leveling-up. It evolves through max happiness, and once it has that, it needs to level-up once during the daytime.

Ah ok thanks for that.

Where do I get the egg?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Yes and you'll get and egg Later on... He evolves with Happiness in the daytime.

Where is the trainer that has Gabite?

& the triner that has a Bronzong?

Its the only two I need for my Pokedex B4 I challange the elite 4. I can't remember where they are.

If you really just want to see them through trainers, a Dragon Tamer in Victory Road uses one, and that is the only trainer who does. (Edit: Oh, ok, you got this then. XD)

And no trainer, other than an Elite 4 member, uses a Bronzong, but you can see and catch your own in the higher levels of Mt. Coronet.

Ah ok thanks for that.

Where do I get the egg?

You get the Riolu egg at Iron Island. This is around the time of the 6th Badge, so it will be a while.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    :D
    Where can i find a ditto? Having real trouble finding one

P.s Pkmn Trainer Alex, Thanks for helping me, My Sinnoh Dex Was complete straight after the Pkmn League becuase i saved time by doing it before hand

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    :D
    Where can i find a ditto? Having real trouble finding one

P.s Pkmn Trainer Alex, Thanks for helping me, My Sinnoh Dex Was complete straight after the Pkmn League becuase i saved time by doing it before hand

Ah, that's good. Always happy to help. :)

And if you have the Sinnoh Dex completed now, that means you have both the National Pokédex and the Poké Radar, so you should be able to find Ditto on Route 218 when using the Poké Radar in the grass there. It is a rarer Pokémon, so it may take a bit of time and luck to find one.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    Where can I find a Chansey?
    I want some to see if they hold and Lucky Eggs...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back