• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I guess this can go in here.

I found out that you can catch Gible on B1F of Wayward Cave, but I don't know how to get there.

Do I need Strength? If so, how many Gym Badges do I need?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    You have to evolve Porygon by trading with upgrade. I don't think you can find Porygon in Diamond version.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Actually, you can find Porygon in both versions, but only as a special Pokémon in the Trophy Garden. After you have the National Pokédex, talk to the owner of the Pokémon Mansion, and if he says he saw Porygon in his garden, you'll be able to catch it there.

I guess this can go in here.

I found out that you can catch Gible on B1F of Wayward Cave, but I don't know how to get there.

Do I need Strength? If so, how many Gym Badges do I need?

You'll need Strength and Flash in that part of the cave, and I think Rock Climb if you actually want to make it all the way through (Edit: OK, seems you don't need Rock Climb, or even Flash once you're actually in the basement. But you will definitely need Strength to take even one step towards where you need to go.)...I believe the 6th Badge lets you use Strength outside of battle.

And the part of Wayward Cave you need to go to (with the Gibles) is located directly under Cycling Road. Meaning you can't actually see the entrance on your screen, but it's there.

Last edited:
    Years
    You'll need Strength and Flash in that part of the cave, and I think Rock Climb if you actually want to make it all the way through...I believe the 6th Badge lets you use Strength outside of battle.

And the part of Wayward Cave you need to go to (with the Gibles) is located directly under Cycling Road. Meaning you can't actually see the entrance on your screen, but it's there.

Yeah I knew how to get into the first floor... that's where I got my Bronzor

So I won't be able to get a Gible until I have 6 badges. Damn,that sucks.

gl5027

trainer and beginner breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2007
    yes it does have to b a yellow dot and you find him randomly

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Dialga? You have to go through the story's events until Team Galactic goes to Mt. Coronet. You'll get your chance to catch Dialga when you go after them there.

Years
    They are:

176 Togetic
    187 Hopip
    188 Skiploom
    189 Jumpluff
    205 Foretress
    211 Quilfish
    232 Donphan
    467 Magmortar
    468 Togekiss
    469 Yanmega
    473 Mamoswine

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Hi I need to find

Kingler/Krabby
    Tanglea
    Snorunt
    And Duskull

If any of these swarm, Does someone care to explain what it means and how I get them?

Years
    Krabby is a swarm.
    Go to your rival's sister in Sandgem town and she'll tell you which Pokémon is swarming and where.
    The swarms change every day.
    According to some sites, Tangela is a swarming Pokémon aswell, but I'm not sure if that's true. Import it from a GBA game.

Snorunt: Lake Acuity, Route 216 and 217 with the Pokéradar
    Duskull: Route 224 with Pokéradar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back