• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Sinnoh region???

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
    There's already a thread like this that has been created in the Advance Generation gaming forum so I'd thought I'd make on for the 4th Gen too.

I find myself either in Canalave or Snowpoint the most. What about you???

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Hearthome City - I go underground, Trade and Battle there.
    Fight Area - Thats where I train.
    and thats about it,I don't play Pearl that much anymore since I got SoulSilver.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Solaceon Town, breeding pokemon...I know, lame xP
    @_@ Same here. Mostly all I do in Diamond anymore is breed Cherubi, ahaha.

Though if I need to train something, you can find me running the Elite 4 repeatedly. :D

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Victory road at the time due to me training to get ready to defeat the elite 4 since i have failed a few times.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Resort Area catching all dem Magikarps in Platinum, Amity Square, Breeding Happiny eggs in Solaceon Town, and the Game Corner.

Years
    Battle Zone/Fight Area place. I really want to start Pearl again, but have like 12 boxes full, and only one DS, so I can't trade stuff to HG. I sometimes try the Battle Tower in Pearl, but always get beaten by Palmer, annoyingly... :\

Petemon

GO Abra
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    eternia forest mainlt because im not fair in th egame but still :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    Solaceon Town for breeding. Almost every time I turn on platnuim now is for breeding.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sandgem Town Pokemon Center and PokeMart.

PokeMart whenever there's a wi-fi event, i.e. Jirachi, the (hopefully) upcoming Mew, etc.

Pokemon Center the rest of the time, trading my events and shinies each time I restart HeartGold, xD

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Definitively: Cynthia's room. It's the best location in Sinnoh. Also, the Battle Frontier, the GTS and the Stark Mountain.

Back