• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Sinnoh region???

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm almost always in Solaceon Town for RNG abuse and breeding. The only time I leave the sleepy little hic town is when I need to go catch a Pokemon that I need to breed.

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Solaceon, because not only does it have the daycare, it has a great spot for egg hatching. (:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, I just caught Heatran and Giratina on Diamond, so I can now predict:

- Resort Area
    - Solaceon Town
    - Between Pastoria City and Sunnyshore City

My reason? That's where my EV reducing berries are planted, and the latter routes are where I can do all of my EV training.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
    Well, I'm at Solacean Town quite a bit for RNG purposes, but if I'm just messing sround on the game, I like to go to Hearthome City. The whole city is a nice place- the music, the park. Yeah.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Solaceon town for RNG abuse, and Veilstone / Goldenrod game corner mostly. =)

Years
    Actually a lot of time I'd be either roaming around the region or just be surfing in the ocean looking for fights to boost my Luxray's level :)

monsutafangs

тнαт вσу ιѕ α мσηѕтєя~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I find myself in the Resort Area alot lately :)

Years
    The beach route to Sunyshore is where I spend the most time, probably followed by the routes above and below Solaceon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Sinnoh Regio!

I am usually all over the Sinnoh Region. It's really amazing! But then, one day. I ran into this old sign that read "Isshu Region: Coming Soon". :paranoid:

Back