• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you hope to be in 10 years time?

Years

The Future...

Nearly all of us have dreams and aspirations, but what are yours?
    Whether it be something that you have had you mind set on for years or if it is something you would be interested in doing, it is all the same.

The human race is motivated by passion, drive and an urge to do well. Everyone wants to do something good in their life, because no one knows for sure if there is anything after this life. (No religious debate please, it is just an example.)
    Do you want to do something to make yourself happy and others around you? Or do you want to do something on a bigger scale?

Personally, I hope I am working for a medium to large size games company, in the section of Level Design. I hope to have my own apartment or house and to have someone in my life who I do love. I want to be happy most of all.

I turn the question to you, PC.​

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Hmm... In 10 years I will be 23 years old... O-O So does that mean I'll still be in College? It's a little too early for me just yet to be thinking that far into the future..

Years
    I doubt you will be in the education system by the time you are 23.
    Unless you are taking a Master's degree or have taken a few years out and then gone to University.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'm aiming towards the Peace Corps as of now, but one huge aspiration I had when I was little was to own a giant farm protecting endangered animals. That still sounds ideal.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I'm just glad I don't have to find a job in todays' economy

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    In 10 years time I hope to be in either the Queensland Police Force serving my community or the Federal Police Force like my uncle

Years
    I really want to just hit it big, sit on my butt, and be lazy for the rest of my life.
    Of course the possibility of this happening is extremely slim to none.
    Since my band could possibly be getting a record deal (life loves me), and I don't hit it big there, I will stick with what I do best: music.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    I don't care much for the future, what I do know is I'm someone who enjoys life as of now.
    It doesn't make a difference for me weather I live or die.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    in 10 years i'll be 26-27. hopefully i'll be a graphics designer and beginning to start a family. <3

Bay

Years
    Honestly, I can't plan that far. Plans can change for the unexpected, many of which uncontrollable. It's not that I'm not planning, though. I do plan, but at the same time try to be more flexible.

Well, I'm hoping to go into something in finance, maybe as a Financial Analyst or an Underwriter (sets prices for stocks/bonds and also quotes in insurance). If that doesn't work out, hopefully then I'll become a teacher, either math or history.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'll probably be in med school or something.

Or I could become a celebrity bordering on insanity from the media and the paparazzi.

I like the second one.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

I don't know, probably get married, get a house, make babies

get a job. all that good stuff

honestly i barely have a clue where i'll be tommorrow >.>;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I hope to be working at a TV station as a reporter. That's my only long term goal, idk what else there really is that I can aim for. XD

Back