• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you hope to be in 10 years time?

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I think I posted in this thread before... Oh well.

In ten years I hope to be doing one of the following: 1) Touring the country in a band, signed and making a living doing so, 2) working as a video game programmer or tester, or 3) being in some form of very dedicated foreign land ministry. :D

I'd never pick #3 over the other two because I don't feel like its something I need to do but I know I'm going to have plenty of opportunity because I know a butt load of missionaries that are gonna want me to go somewhere with them. XD;

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    In ten years, I would like to be happy. That's not to say I'm relatively happy now, but I would like to still be happy then. Perhaps happier.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Well. If things somehow work out:
    1. I'll have graduated Columbia just a few years ago.
    2. Be a bestselling author.
    3. Enjoy life in my nice house in Florida.
    4. Have a cat and dog.
    5. Be single and proud.

But that's unlikely. xD
    So you want to be a writer? What's your first book gonna be about? =o

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Moving money, running store(s), and modeling financial quotas & services.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    Not in torn clothing sitting in a cardboard box in the streets somewhere smelling like vomit and whiskey.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I hope to be in a situation where I still have my family, health and rights. =/ I don't know about careers or anything, but I'd like to have someone in my life who I can trust and share everything with. A lot can happen in ten years, so that's all I'm asking for. XD

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I hope to be a great band director. Specifically one of marching band. I really hope to become like the directors of my high school band. And by that I mean that they can pull of very entertaining marching shows that stand above the rest as being highly entertaining to the crowd - Music that is worth having on your iPod/other MP3 player and visuals that are nice to look at.

That's surely a high goal for myself, right there. I know that those shows must be hard to pull off, but I want to do it.

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
    Well my future has 2 do with medicine and i either want to be a cardiovascular surgeon or spine surgeon and that takes almost 10-15yrs of studying so i'll probably still be in college at the age of 26.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    In 10 years? hmm~

By then I hope to be successful author of sorts writing novels for the public while living in a small hilltop apartment overlooking the bay in Seattle, Washington with two cats~ XD I've got it planned out lol o3o

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    10 years...Ill be 26.

Im HOPING to have double majored in Philosophy and Oceanography, after that probably the navy, live in a decent apartment with a saint bernard, own a nice car. Job wise? Whatever comes my way.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I hope to be a successful graphic designer working in print design. Most likely, I'd probably try to either apply for a position as a graphic designer at Abercrombie & Fitch or some position relating to Apple. Until then, however, I can only hope for the best and continue doing what I try to improve at everyday. :>

I guess if that doesn't happen, I don't know where I'll be. That's just where I hope to be. Though it'll probably be very unlikely to occur, I suppose I could be given a break somewhere. I'd probably go through a lot of positions in design before I reach that, though. I want to build an impressive resume, after all. One that will let my employer know that I'm dedicated, hard working, and creative.

Back