• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you think you'll be in a decade?

GreenEagle

Crazy Cat Lady!
    Years
    Ruling the world.

:: shot ::

I'll be 30ish, and I hope to be published by then... if not, I'll settle for being happily ensconced in a little house with someone who loves me... and a couple cats. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    in a decade i hope that i:
    •meet the love of my life
    •graduate collage
    •be successful
    and some other crap..

oh and!
    •meet Lydia Paek. she's AWESOME.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I want to be a hermit, since I don't like almost any of the serious academic disciplines, I can't stand the thought of getting a hum-drum job in the "real-world", and I haven't found anything that I really like doing every minute of every day, other than watching Naruto.

I agree lol...Minus the Naruto part and add Pokemon, but otherwise yeah. Also aren't they just considered Bums nowadays?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Hmm, 23?
    Well, I'll hopefully be studying pharmacology, or microbiology. Uh, not married yet, I don't think, and likely focusing on schoolwork and spending free time with my friends. And hopefully not having lost touch with at least a couple of my best friends from this time period.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Hopefully in a psychologist's office.

No, I won't be the person that is crazy has issues; I'll be the person helping the crazy people with issues.

Oh, and I might find myself in haunted houses too. Not like the ones you'd see on "Scooby Doo", but the ones you'd see in "A Haunting" from Discovery and that Ghost Hunters thing on the Sci-Fi channel ;D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Ten years from now? Well I want to major in Biology at the school I want to transfer to, so if that ends up happening then I'll probably spend the summer figuring out what time of research or medicine I want to study.

With that said, ten years from now I'll be 28 (holy sh-) and that's exactly the time period I want to get married and have at least one kid. I wouldn't want to be in grad or medical school after regular college and try to get married and start at family all at once. I'll enjoy my kick-ass bachelor years while they last, plus I don't want to be too distracted.

As for actual location? Iunno, warm weather would be nice. XD

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    my life can go one of two ways...i can fulfill my dreams and become a police officer and own my own business....OR, due to my wonderful genes, I could be a strung out lazy ***hole who mooches off of woman and drinks 24/7.....personally...i'm hoping for option A....

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I'm really not sure. I'm hoping to be in the US, seeing as I'll have finished college by then. Should be married by then too. No kids. I want to be nearer the 30 mark before starting a family. So much has change since the beginning of 2007, however, that I don't seem to be able to predict the next few months, let alone years!

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    One of two things.
    1) having a good job after I graduated from a prestigious University

2) Stoned out of my ass on a corner, asking people if they have any Burger Shots or cheese-whiz or me. Catcher in the Rye tiem!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Hopefully on Broadway singing my heart out with a beautiful wife, but no kids. I don't want kids until I'm 30. If not on Broadway, then in Las Vegas, doing musicals, plays, etc.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Sitting on my computer chair, listening to the a just released new anime opening song while chatting on msn and writing a post that's almost or just like this one in a "Where I think I'll be in a decade" thread in a Pokémon forum.

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    I'll be in college, studying Biology or something... for some reason I have a feeling I'll be ending up in Canada. I don't even like Canada that much. xD

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    *Thinks*
    I'll be out of college by then (hopefully xD). I hope I'll be published somewhere along the road. But, I'll probably be a single hermit in a tiny apartment somewhere, writing the days away...

*sigh* I can't wait. (And I'm dead serious. No commitments except to myself and my writing until I get published sounds absolutely glorious, even with the overwhelming pressure of being an author.)

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    Like many of us here I am voting for the two options choice:

OPTION 1: A farming job on a ranch in Canada or the USA (we just dont have acreage like you guy's in europe)

OPTION 2: A policeman in either the USA or england

Of course i could die tomorro but heh I know what I want

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Somehow, I always feel that I'll have a horrible death at a young age. Everything is goin' so right as of right now. I know something is going to end up terrible at the end. :|

I feel like that 2 man. Ive recently incured some injuries that are life altering. I dont think I will die soon, but I dont know if im long for this world regardless. It sucks because I did everything 'right' 2. For those of you who think you have absolute control over where you will be in 10 years, hats off to ya.

Ashmi

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵? ??)
    Years
    I really hope I'll be well on my way to becoming a successful veterinarian. If not that, then a veterinary assistant, or animal behaviorist.

Back