• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you think you'll be in a decade?

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'll be just out of college, sitting in front of my computer screen wondering what the heck I'm going to do with my life. Probably.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • In ten years; I hope to be married to my current fiance. Have at least 3 kids, possible the 4th on the way. I want to be a hockey scout. That is the career I am pursuing. I hope to have a happy family, my fiance will either be working or be the stay at home mom. I'd much prefer it that way. If my pay check can handle the bills, then no need for her to work.

That's it. Might not mean anything special to you. But that would be heaven for me.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • 10 years?! I'll be like 26 and hopefully already in ASIO (that's Australia's version of the FBI) working in cybercrime. Either that or I'll be a game designer. Meh, it's 10 years.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • Not entirely sure. However, I know that I'll work in the field of nanotechnology developing medical nanotherapy for the purpose of curing what have been proposed as incurable diseases, such as AIDS. Once I can figure out how to construct the technology and convert the RNA of a virus to data that the nanomachine can understand, I'll be there... I wouldn't be surprised if it took longer than ten years, but if it did only take a decade, that would be nice...

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
  • I'll be 26 years old. Living the Ultimate Bachelor lifestyle: Fast cars and Hot women.

Seriously I hope to have started my own business early akin to Apple. (Something where I can make tech) I still see myself playing pokemon and coming on every now and then.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Ten years huh? Hm, so I'll be 26. oh wait I mean 18 lolol. Wow. I can't even imagine that. I mean I will hopefully have graduated from my Media Arts program and gotten a good job, hopefully high in the ranks. Maybe settling down, thinking about marriage or children.

Wow, it's scary to think that in ten years, which is really both a long and short time from now, I might actually be all that I listed.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'll be at Apple Headquarters designing what you envy for being most in life if you don't already have one or want one, Apple products... and other things along the lines of graphic design and whatnot. <3

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
  • Hopefully, I can step up in a stage full of people and I'll do a live song performance. :D
    ( Which I just did on last May 14 ) but I want someday to go on other places and perform... yeah, that's cool.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Ah I changed my mind. I want to become a cook and travel worldwide while being a freelance video game reporter. Yep i will try to stay single as long as possible. XD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • In ten years, I will have graduated from my one of my dream schools, Princeton/Harvard. I'll have an amazing job and I will have my own house already and let my fiance stay at it. That's where I'll be! :]

AsugetRanzo

гейKuir
    Years
  • Hopefully I will out of school and employed somewhere in the IT industry.
    I'd rather not spend year after year in college only to end up flipping burgers.
    :(

I'm hoping to move to the UK too, though I doubt it will happen in a decade. Maybe in two or three....

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • collage hopefully and making plans for my life and also hopefully having a job that pays a good amount of money

Back