• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where were you 3 hours ago?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I was playing the final missions of Mass Effect 2 on Insanity after spending nearly a whole year on that one run. So yeah, kind of a sentimental day for me considering that I've finally finished my last journey on one of my favorite games on the 360.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I was in my room three hours watching some television shows--House, Agents of Shield, and MasterChef--and still am. There's nothing for me to do at all, unfortunately, so I thought that this would be a good way to pass time. Prior to that, I was playing games on my Wii U. I couldn't go only with it, since I don't have wi-fi (am wired right now), but that's going to be fixed soon, hopefully. Can't wait until it is.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Outside my house. This really annoying neighbor kid showed up and I didn't want him inside.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Three hours ago, I was still asleep. I only woke up an hour ago, after falling asleep at around 11pm last night. Twas byootiful.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Three hours ago, I was at school on my last period. Nothing much happened during that time.

Back