• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where were you born?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
  • Where were you born?

The Land of Harmonic Fire

You are a passionate warrior of the Land of Harmonic Fire. You represent a calm fire rather than a raging blaze. You are not hot-tempered. But you do have a streak of irrational passion. When you are angry you choose to fight with your hands. It gives you more satisfaction. Your fire represents the new birth of life, hence your symbol and friend the phoenix.​

Cool, but when it says NOT hot-tempered, that's wrong. XD

When you are angry you choose to fight with your hands. It gives you more satisfaction.
    So me XD.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I got
    The Land of the Marine

You are a swimmer in the Land of the Marine. You are carefree and playful just like your best friend the dolphin. When you are in the water you are happiest you could ever be. However, just like the waters you love so much you have a darker side. You can become very destructive and torrent like.

Am I the only one? xD

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • Where were you born?

The Land of Sunshine and Joy​

You are a singing child in the Land of Sunshine and Joy. You indulge in soft and sweet things. Sad things tend to bounce off of you and you return to you normal bouncy self. You are a fun and carefree individual. You do not let the little burdens in life get you down. Go you

I didn't really expect this one, but it's true.

Soul-Music

Nurse in the making!
    Years
  • Here is mine:

The Land of Godly Light

You are the high angel of the Land of Godly Light. You are the eminent force of God. You are pure and lovely. You goal in life is to help everyone, and bring Gods word. You are completely devoted to Gods word and never question him. However, you might want to broaden your horizons. Know and understand everything and take that into consideration with all religions, faiths, and ideas

Cool, huh?

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • Where were you born?

The Land of Darkness

The Land of Darkness is your dreary home. Your life is bleak and sinister. You are prone to depression. You feel anger at the world and you feel like the victim. Everyone is out to get you. You have no problem showing your emotions, and you probably show them in a destructive way. You might have no objections to causing other people pain as you put yourself through pain. You probably cut or mutilate your body. However, deep down you are lost and crying out for help. You are a small weeping child with the hard exterior of a person who has been through extreme sorrow in their life.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Where were you born?

The Land of Dark Hatred

You are evil. You are angry and powerful. You have a strong desire to destroy EVERYTHING! You truly are the darkest creature. You are alone most of the time and thats the way you like it. You have no problem killing and slaughtering innocent people. You laugh at peoples misfortune and you make dead baby jokes. If you are going to be this evil then you might as well enjoy it.

Years
  • Where were you born?

The Land of Moonlit Magic

You are a siren of the Land of Moonlit Magic. The moon is your goddess and you follow her with a mystic eye. You stare up the night sky and question the world. You are inquisitive and that is wonderful. You feel most comfortable in the night air under a cloudless sky. You thrive under the moonlight.

-huggles the moon- n_n

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Where were you born?

The Land of Romantic Night

You one half of a couple loving in the Land of the Romantic Night. You truly are the hopeless romantic. You live for soft kisses on the lips and tender hugs. When you fall in love you fall hard. You are completely devoted to your partner and would never hurt them on purpose. You give yourself entirely to your lover and would do anything for them. However this does leave you open to hurt, so be careful in your passionate world.

~Kelsey

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I got:

The Land of Motherly Earth
    Where were you born?

You are a natural patron of the Land of Motherly Earth. You represent everything that is naturally pure and wonderful. You blossom in natures presence and that is when you feel the most tranquil. Your disposition is calm and refreshing. You are lovely and perfect in your own unique way.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Where were you born?

The Land of Sunshine and Joy

You are a singing child in the Land of Sunshine and Joy. You indulge in soft and sweet things. Sad things tend to bounce off of you and you return to you normal bouncy self. You are a fun and carefree individual. You do not let the little burdens in life get you down. Go you.​

I figured as much~ X3
    ?Sad things tend to bounce off of you? <~ That's true, but I don't neccesarily 'indulge soft things', maybe sweet things, though. :D

I took it again, and I got this one now;
    Where were you born?

The Land of Enjoyment and Magic

You are a gypsy in the Land of Enjoyment and Magic. You care about nothing but having fun. You are supernatural and a dreamer. You are slightly ditsy, but people still feel drawn to your aura of lightheartedness. You are not afraid to experiment with new things and to hell with the consequences as long as you have fun.​

Uwaa~ that's true too. But I don't think I'm ditzy. I'm dense, not ditzy. X3

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
  • Where were you born?

The Land of Dark Hatred

You are evil. You are angry and powerful. You have a strong desire to destroy EVERYTHING! You truly are the darkest creature. You are alone most of the time and thats the way you like it. You have no problem killing and slaughtering innocent people. You laugh at peoples misfortune and you make dead baby jokes. If you are going to be this evil then you might as well enjoy it.

MWAHAHAHA!!!!

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Where were you born?

The Land of Dark Hatred

That's what I got on the first time, on the second time I got this..

Where were you born?

The Land of Darkness is your dreary home. Your life is bleak and sinister. You are prone to depression. You feel anger at the world and you feel like the victim. Everyone is out to get you. You have no problem showing your emotions, and you probably show them in a destructive way. You might have no objections to causing other people pain as you put yourself through pain. You probably cut or mutilate your body. However, deep down you are lost and crying out for help. You are a small weeping child with the hard exterior of a person who has been through extreme sorrow in their life.​

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • The Land of Romantic Night

You one half of a couple loving in the Land of the Romantic Night. You truly are the hopeless romantic. You live for soft kisses on the lips and tender hugs. When you fall in love you fall hard. You are completely devoted to your partner and would never hurt them on purpose.You give yourself entirely to your lover and would do anything for them. However this does leave you open to hurt, so be careful in your passionate world.

Niah,that's me alright!^^

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • I had this result returned:

Where were you born?

The Land of Motherly Earth

You are a natural patron of the Land of Motherly Earth. You represent everything that is naturally pure and wonderful. You blossom in natures presence and that is when you feel the most tranquil. Your disposition is calm and refreshing. You are lovely and perfect in your own unique way.

Years

• Where were you born?

The Land of Harmonic Fire

You are a passionate warrior of the Land of Harmonic Fire. You represent a calm fire rather than a raging blaze. You are not hot-tempered. But you do have a streak of irrational passion. When you are angry you choose to fight with your hands. It gives you more satisfaction. Your fire represents the new birth of life, hence your symbol and friend the phoenix.

4646 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 44177 times.
    11% of people had this result.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... tch, how beautiful and true! ^___________^ ...rawrr, I want that Phoenix. ^.=.~

Years
  • The Land of Twilight and Solitude

You are the solitary member of the Land of Twilight and Solitude. Although you are intelligent, you are troubled. You seem to fight against yourself. You are isolated in your world and no one can seem to reach you. Your lonely word is peaceful and serine.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
  • The Land of Darkness

The Land of Darkness is your dreary home. Your life is bleak and sinister. You are prone to depression. You feel anger at the world and you feel like the victim. Everyone is out to get you. You have no problem showing your emotions, and you probably show them in a destructive way. You might have no objections to causing other people pain as you put yourself through pain. You probably cut or mutilate your body. However, deep down you are lost and crying out for help. You are a small weeping child with the hard exterior of a person who has been through extreme sorrow in their life.

Hm.... extreme sorrow? I saved over my game on Pokemon Red, if that's what they mean. XD

Back