• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you mod?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We give it out for those who generally ask to get modded, not those who reply to threads like these. :3

Anyways, while I love Black and White, if I could, I'd mod Community Questions & Feedback. :)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I would have liked to mod Pokemon groups/Other Clubs or the Pokemon Anime with Kirbychu. Having a mod for Community Questions & Feedback would be good to have.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    We give it out for those who generally ask to get modded, not those who reply to threads like these. :3

Anyways, while I love Black and White, if I could, I'd mod Community Questions & Feedback. :)

If you ask for that emblem, do you get the "I asked to be a mod" and "I asked for an unrequestable emblem" at once? xD; tempting.

I would mod B&W if I could, but it's well modded as it is so it doesn't need another one. Which is fine because it's not like I'm becoming a mod anytime soon. :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    If by some unlikely chance I were given a choice of modding a section of PC... I'd love to take Pokemon Groups. I spend practically all my time there, what with the amount of groups I am in.
    Pokemon Anime and NU/W would be my next choices.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    New Users/Welcome would be my first choice, then Pokemon/Other Groups, and probably OVP, since it's a section where I'm spending most of my time there pretty much.

Years
    I'd probably pick to mod here, in OVP because it's my favorite section.

Other sections I'd be interested in would be General Pokemon Gaming and HG/SS.

Years
    I'd mod new users probably because it would be nice and simple ..
    Or Game development because it's quite a mess in there and needs sorting lol

Years
    If i could i would love to mod Life, The Universe, and Everything hint hint ;D
    It's not that popular so it would also be a task to try and get it popular :D
    Also it really pecks me how untidy it is in there >.<

I wouldn't mind having the i asked to be a mod emblem xD

Tox

fight me
    Years
    My top three choices would be Pokémon Anime, Art Gallery and Pokémon Groups.

Pokémon Anime
    I'm like hearing things about the anime and people's opinions on different aspects and the shippings always make me laugh (in the good way, I like shipping).

Art Gallery
    I've always been interested in art and I've been trying to find some free time to get back into it again. Seeing other fanart and Fakemon usually motivates me too.

Pokémon Groups
    The Pokémon Groups section looks pretty simple to manage. It seems like there wouldn't be a huge amount of ridiculous threads so I'd have time to check through them properly.

Of course, this is all if I had to choose a section. Honestly, after a few years at moderating on different sites, I realise how difficult it is. While at times, it's great, it can often feel like a chore. On such a large site, I'd find it particularly difficult to motivate myself, especially with exams and everything else that's happening in my life.

Years
    I would enjoy modding TCG, and wouldn't mind modding the Trivia sections, Other Chat, Tabletop Games (even though I never go there because I don't play many TTGs anymore; I should play more of those), and a few other sections I don't feel like naming at the moment.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've had my fill of modding a long time ago, but if I were ever chosen again, I'd either steal PGC from Syd or PG from Doronjo. XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Fanfiction

Jokes, no one will get it. I don't really know. I don't think I'd be good at modding anywhere. 8D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Nobody can have my adorable GPGD or anything in there. Nope nope~! /stingy and rude

If I didn't mod GPGD, I'd love to mod VG with Fabio or NU/W with Larry. :] Those are the only other two sections I really enjoy...even though my NU/W activity is mostly lurking and reporting things. Kekeke.

Edit: Also, you people are silly. There's not a General Pokemon Gaming forum. Never heard of that. You guys must be seeing things...~

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Eh, if I was given the choice, I'd take over Syd's job probably want to mod the Other Clubs or New Users / Welcomes sections. Other Clubs is the place I like to be, even if there are only a few clubs I'm in, and I'm the hero of NU/W and have a cape and everything for it, so yeah. :)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Pokemon Groups and Other Clubs!!!!!

lmfao

Back