• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you mod?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd like to go back to most of my old stomping grounds: Pokemon General, Pokemon Gaming Central and Other Voting Polls (although there seems to be intense competition for that last one!) I post there most of the time and, in the case of the first two, report a crapload of posts there. But, to be honest, I'm pretty happy where I am at the moment. It's nice and relaxing for now and, with exams coming up shortly, I don't need any more stress for the time being!

Years
    If I became a mod, I would like to mod Pokemon Gaming Central, Pokemon General, Other Voting Polls, Other Chat, Black & White and several others.

I earned a "I want to be a moderator" badge.

You get one if you ask to be a mod.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    Quite frankly, I wouldn't dream of becoming a moderator, because I'm not really considering anything like that any time soon. xD

Since I have to pick, of course, I would say either the Pokemon General or Other Chat.

marcc5m

what
    Years
    They'd never make me a mod, but I'd want to mod Emulation. It's the reason I joined PC and I've made a lot of friends through that section.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Probably The "Pokémon Anime" section, I'm mostly only really ever active in that section, plus I really enjoy most of the topics in the section n' stuff. :D

Back