• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where you at in your game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Going places.

Right now I'm in the Safari Zone. I have every Pokemon from there except Kangaskhan. *stupid Kangaskhan* I have six badges and all my Pokemon are at Lv.62. I also have the Aurora and MysticTicket(s). When I beat the E4, I'm heading to Navel Rock.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Took forever.

It took forever to catch Chansey. I had to keep in the same area about 12 times before I finally caught it. And yes, Kangaskhan is in there (I just checked my FR Pokedex).

Yami Tolas

The Lord Dragon
    Years
    Currently in Ruins catching all Unowns. Beat Elite for 2nd time just before i came after i fixed trading machine. I have 102 pokedex. Team is Charizard, Feraligatr, Suicune,Zangoose, Umbreon and Tyranitar

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    beat the e4 7 times , 5 mins ago i gotta politoad,steelix(on pokedex only),scizor,scyther(obviously),and a porygon2.caught mewtwo yesterday on level 74 now.my perty pokemon are zapdos lvl 65,articuno lvl 69,dragonite lvl 96,tyranitar lvl 65, mewtwo lvl 74,and charizard lvl 66 <<never train him.....on pokedex Kanto 103......National 125.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I'm currently searching for the Sapphire and getting nowhere.I have a Charizard Lvl.76,a Moltres Lvl.60,an Artincuno Lvl.53,and a Zapdos Lvl.66.My Pokedex...I own 66 Kanto Pkmn and 75 national,and I've seen 129 Kanto and 150 national.P.S. Beat E4 only once.

Stuffman

Banned
    Years
    im at the elite four, im not sure if im going to try thorough the e4 or train......lvl50-51 pkmn

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    im bearly at Vermilion which is really pathetic putting into account that i got my Fr/Lg last thursday ><; i havent had much time to play it so yea..... that where i am right now at the moment =b

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Interesting. What Star Arion said applies to me, except that I got the game on Friday and have been in Vermillion for a long time now. So why is it taking so long? Mainly because I'm just doing basic training with the Pokemon in my box, now.

Beau`

Lover Of Mika
    Years
    I just entered the rocket Headquarters on Island Six. It was actually a little annoying to travel two two other islands before gaining ascess too it, as you need two passwords to get in :O One thing I've noticed, and this may be just for me, but, it seems like the grassy areas on the islands are alot more sensative than those of the mainland. I can barely take three steps without a wild poke popping out.

Makoto

Years
    Beau` said:
    I just entered the rocket Headquarters on Island Six. It was actually a little annoying to travel two two other islands before gaining ascess too it, as you need two passwords to get in :O One thing I've noticed, and this may be just for me, but, it seems like the grassy areas on the islands are alot more sensative than those of the mainland. I can barely take three steps without a wild poke popping out.
    i was there yesterday.... today i'm at Navel Rock and am trying to get Lugia(i got ho-oh this morning....) and i'm also going to Birth Island.... yay action replay!(sings to "yay pepto bismol" tune.....)

and yeah.... there are lots more pokes.... lucky for me, i have a cleanse tag.... it's like a a repel but it doesn't block all pokes and is a hold item...

Unknown Hero

.?.?.?.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2004
    just beat sliph co.....ive been slacking hehe.....ivysaur had 15 hp for giovanni's last 2 poke's and i beat him lol

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    hehe yeah I'm working on silph co. with school I just can't rush through the game like everyone else seems to be doing, nor do I want to. I just got the soulbadge from Koga then went back up to saffron.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Deoxys55 said:
    I'm on Four Island now, trying to figure out how to breed my pok?mon. XD

Remember, if you have a question, don't be afraid to use the Breeders Corner, it's what it's there for!

This advert was brought to you by Toothache, bringing you all your breeding needs.

Unknown Hero

.?.?.?.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2004
    dude ur sig is wayyyyy to ****in big man i didnt know there were gay censors on here

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back