• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where you at in your game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Yes, Rikku's sig is too large, and Unknown Hero how can censors have a sexual preference? Please try not to use the word 'gay' in future, thank you.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i beat it, and now i'm looking to assemble an awesome team of pokemon at level 50. i've already got 2 that're for sure in.

Years
    I'm getting it tommorrow cause it was just released today in australia and my dads picking up our pre-orders copy(Pokemon Leaf Green) and my brothers copy(Pokemon Fire Red) tommorrow. In other words I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Remember, if you have a question, don't be afraid to use the Breeders Corner, it's what it's there for!

This advert was brought to you by Toothache, bringing you all your breeding needs.
    Yeah, I've learned much more from there already, and I haven't even read all the threads. LOL

Anyway, on topic, I'm now going around the island, tring to get my pok?dex somewhat completed, so I can get into the Unknown Dungeon for Mewtwo. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Currently I'm in Cerulean Cave... trying to catch a stupid Mewtwo for lazy half-wit brother. He can't be bothered to get one himself (He's just beaten the Elite Four), so he gets me to go and get one. He's going to pay me of course. A full ?10 O_O So... and he'll pay me extra if I don't use the Master Ball and give it to him. He didn't say how much... but more money is more money ;D ??? (not $$$)

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Currently I'm in Cerulean Cave... trying to catch a stupid Mewtwo for lazy half-wit brother. He can't be bothered to get one himself (He's just beaten the Elite Four), so he gets me to go and get one. He's going to pay me of course. A full ?10 O_O So... and he'll pay me extra if I don't use the Master Ball and give it to him. He didn't say how much... but more money is more money ;D ??? (not $$$)
    LOL! You're in for a loong day. XD

Prylace

Mamoru's Stunt Double
    Years
    As I type my playtime is 21 hours 54 minutes, I have 4 badges and I've just got my Pokeflute in Lavander Town. Sounds really slow I know.. but I play the game very.. methodically.

I like to catch every Pokemon as I go and not skip any events, and if there is ever a Pokemon I like and might possibly want to raise for battleing one day I always make sure I catch the right nature.. which can take some time usually. Last night it took me 2-3 hours to get a Gastly with the Timid nature.(Horrible horrible luck -.-) I think it took about an hour and a half for me to find a Jolly Onix.. and making sure my Hitmonlee was Jolly took way longer than it should have.

My highest level Pokemon right now is a Lv 40 Clefable (one of my fav Pokemon, not sure why.. it's horrible at battles)

Anyway time for me to get back to the game.. I have a Cubone to catch.

Unknown Hero

.?.?.?.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2004
    Toothache said:
    Yes, Rikku's sig is too large, and Unknown Hero how can censors have a sexual preference? Please try not to use the word 'gay' in future, thank you.
    sorry im used to it being ok because most of the boards i post on are for bands where they could care less what we say ill try to refrain!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I had just beaten the pokemon league and now I am trying to get 60 pokemon in my pokedex(Cuaght)So that I can get the national dex to get in the cerealeon cave to get mewtwo!:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back