• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where you sit in class

Years
    I find myself often sitting to the sides of the classroom, but also near the middle. At the back is where everyone fools around on their laptops so it's distracting and I'm near-sighted, so it doesn't help to sit too far back XD Also, being too close to the front is intimidating for me because the teacher is right there staring at you O.O

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
    Years
    I would sit as far away from everyone as I possibly could, being a very self-conscious person.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I noticed that I usually go for the middle or the very end of the third row in all of my classes.

Years
    I usually sit almost at the front, not where I'd get attention but just enouh to see the notes and hear the professor(s) clearly.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    In my form I sat right at the front with my two friends. That was only because we used to make our form tutor search random stuff for us.

In classes I was always placed at the back which was fine by me as I got awful hungry in class and I had to make arrangements for after school. :)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    2nd Last because I like to sit far away from the teacher just to use my lappy and not get caught!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I usually sat in the middle front or so, it mattered on which class it was tbh.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I really hate that I end up in the back all the time, I have very different type of nearsightedness, and I prefer sitting somewhere closer to the middle where I can hear and see everything.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    You talking with one of the most nerdish guys lol...last year and this year i sat both last and front row. Im now in the most left column (we have 4 this year), second row out of 5-6, near the window, sees the whole board and living the dream because nobody can see i'm on my phone in history LOL. But in math,English,chemistry and biotechnology (majoring th latter 2) i seat in the front row so i can listen.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
    When the class didn't have assigned seating I usually sat in the front. There were two reasons, one of which has a devious nature to it:
    *The teachers usually focused on the middle and back seats.
    *I could see up skirts easier when sitting up front.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
    I gravitate towards sitting in the back of the classroom but lately I've been forcing myself to sit at the front so that I'm more likely to pay attention.

It's definitely been helping my grades. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    In high school I liked to sit in the back where it was easier to goof off with my friends, but I started sitting up front in college (or as close to the front as I can), so I can be a better student and whatnot.

Back