• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which 6 Pokemon are you most looking forward to transferring over once the Pokebank opens?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm really looking forward to transferring my Jellicent from Pokémon Black. It's got perfect IVs, good nature, a decent moveset, and it's EV-trained—all set to be on a competitive team. (: Aside from Jellicent, I'm also planning to migrate Jirachi, Celebi, Cresselia, Milotic, and Suicune.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm actually not looking forward to Pokébank...

Only because I'm enjoying the first Pokémon game in a long time that is hack free for the most part.

But come the 27th... Brace yourselves, the hacks are coming!

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • I mostly just want to transfer over the level 100 Linoone I've had since 2003. I'm very emotionally attached to him, and he's amazing for item farming.

May or may not transfer over my White team as well. If I do, it won't be until they're level 100, though. I have Emolga, Emboar, Jellicent, Sawsbuck, Reuniclus, and Krookodile.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Definitely transferring over Latias and Cyndaquils/ Typhlosions, shiny Gyarados and Lanturn; Ho-oh, Suicune, Lugia, Kyurem, Reshiram, Cobalion, Virizion, Tornadus, and some other starters that aren't in X & Y. Debating on if I should bring my Espeons/ Umbreons over as well. I've already transferred one halfway to 100 trained pair out of HG to Black, with plans of them going into Y, I don't know if I should transfer over my other HG Esp/ Umbreon pair, since they're not only trained better and higher leveled, but I'd be losing some of my best- and only trained party members. Thankfully, I still have until the end of the month to fully decide.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Oh man there are too many I wanna transfer to just pick 6 pokemon so here we go!
    1.All the legendaries...and I need to add a special emphasis on Groudon! Im not an uber users of legendaries, but he attracted me the very first moment I saw him as the mascot for Ruby. Even though Im a 21 years old vet from the old Red,Blue, and Yellow days. I must say that Hoenn was my favorite region...and it was the first pokemon game I bought with my hard earned cash lol.

2. My Lucario and Scizor! Yeah, you can already get one ingame. But I would prefer to use the one I trained in Black. Only because I made it specially for me and I do not see the sets on them used by anyone yet. Maybe unique? 8)

3. Blaziken...this has been my all time favorite ever since it made it's debut in the anime. Charizard was quickly replaced with this new love of my life and it has remained ever since. this one I brought all the way from ruby and I probably wont use it competitively because Im sure it doesnt have the perfect IV's lol. If I could that would be a dream come true!

4. My Tentacruel. I never liked this pokemon, but because it was my first caught legit shiny, it deserves an honorary spot.

5. Starters form previous gens

6. And last but not least, my shiny charizard and regular charizard. I couldnt decide what move sets I wanted for him since he had awesome moves that I liked, so I just went with to different move sets for them both!

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
    Years
  • I don't have BW/BW2 so i am just hoping i can get someone to be really kinda and give me a good IV kanga with some gen V only moves (as you can probably tell by my sig)

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I'm excited to fool around with my shiny Sinnoh starters that I got from that event.
    So that'll be in all
    Giratina
    Palkia
    Dialga
    I'll also bring some of my favorite members from my White 2 team so I'll add
    Kenneth my Haxorus
    St. Elmo my Eelektross
    and Komuso my Aggron

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I think I'm like most people waiting to transfer the same kind of pokemon, mainly starters.

Outlier

I wish I could transfer my Shadow Lugia from Gale of Darkness over. Shadow Pokemon are much cooler than lame ass mega mons.

Years
  • I'm mostly looking forward to bringing over a Feebas/Milotic. I can't wait to start breeding those suckers. After that, I'm not really sure. I'd say my competitively bred Pokemon, like Jolteon, Leafeon, Ferrothorn, Infernape (and I was working on a team in Black 2, but I can't remember the other members of it :/).

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I actually have barely anything of value or importance to me in B/W/B2/W2. So I'm not really sure what I'm going to send over other than my Event Pokémon and a few Pokémon I otherwise couldn't obtain in X/Y such as the starters (especially Treecko!).

Back