• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which anti-virus is the best one?

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I've always found AVG the most reliable. I also use Spybot and CCleaner, they keep my PC nice and clean.

Tornado

Shooting Star
    Years
    Currently I have Norton and if you ever want a program that sucks the total life out of your PC while it "Scans" your PC go ahead and get it. Im going to let my liceanse run out and then use:..

My course tutor gave me a version of Zone Alarms. And it looks promising.

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    I would say Stick with AVG anti virus free. It works great, but currently now they don't have updates or rather say "the update manager failed". Anyway, you can try Avira. That one also works too.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I use Avast. It's never given me problems and I don't really notice a lag in performance when it scans unless I'm in like, Adobe Illustrator or something.

Ahh, Norton. Stupidest thing that could ever come with a computer.

"Internet Explorer is trying to access the internet." -Norton's spammy alerts

EDIT: My dad had/has Zone Alarm. All I remember about it was how it was more liberal with its alerts than Norton. In fact, now that I think of it, that above quote may have been from Zone Alarm, not Norton. It's been a few years so I may have them confused.

Back