• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which character do you hate the most?

Takoto

Illustrator
Years
  • I don't really hate any characters, or at least none off the top of my head, although Pearl/Barry/Jun/DPP Rival/ect, is rather annoying.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    the rivals from kanto and johto - way too cocky and annoying as hell.

UltimaWeapon

UltimaPoke
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    The Mom. She doesn't do anything, all she does is stay in the house at the very same spot. =p

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
  • Flint of DPP annoyed me. His hair drove me crazy.

Also, Blue (or Gary, whatever floats your boat). People who can't accept defeat just drive me to the brink. You'd beat him, and he'd be like, 'I'm still better than you!' and I'd be like, 'No you aren't, idiot! $#%^!'

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Probably Roark - the story is Riley was supposed to be a gym leader because of byron but since he couldn't get anyone better, he gave the job to his brat of a son.

Pearl's annoying too. And Blue. And May. Pretty much every rival except Silver.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Actually the mom give you the contest suit/dress. i hate Charn you only battle almost the rest of team galactic but not him!

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Pearl was the most awful rival ever. It was the first time I judged a Pokemon Character's sexual orientation.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Mira irks me. I don't know what it is about her, but she just bothers me. I guess it's because she's short her hair. I...really have no comment on this one.

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
  • I don't like Barry cause he is always 'fine people', Professor Oak cause he is boring, and Looker. I say that i don't like Looker the most. Don't ask me why lol.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Barry. That girly looking mof. He reminds me of this guy named Quincy I went to high school with. So I named him Quincy lmao. God what a stupid character...

Cynthia is kinda sexy with her face half covered in that long, lustrous blond hair... Lol! Oooooo yeah *leaves thread*

(update- i'm okay)

Back