• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Character do you LOOK most like?

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
    Years
    I'd say I look most like Pearl. Messy hair, but more curly or wave-y than spiky. Also a very light brown, bordering on blonde. But my eyes aren't pink, they're blue.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Awww! You look like Pearl? Really? *w*

I personally can say I look most like the Team Aqua Admin Shelly... I even went as her for Halloween once. Though not many people know who she is it was fun :D I have the long wavy red hair and blue eyes (are her eyes blue?) ...and I like the wear blue a lot! But I don't like to wear bandanas all that much. Shelly is cool! xP

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Yellow. She's literally the ONLY female with long blonde hair. However, I'm a whole lot more *cough*developed*cough* than she is. Aside from that, I pretty much ALWAYS wear my really long hair in a ponytail.

Also, my eyes are blue, but I'm pretty sure Yellow's eyes are amber.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I used to look a lot like Silver when my bangs were overgrown and my hair was dark red. I don't look like anyone right now...I don't think. I guess I'll look like Yellow when I dye my hair blonde soon and when it grows out. I'm flat, so it all works out in those areas too. Right now, I'm Silver and Yellow's child.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Uhh... (I wish I looked like Blue...) I look like... Nobody... Nobody has short brown hair with a butt ugly cowlick.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I look the most like Sapphire (Haruka)

I love to think I look like Natsume/Sabrina

Last edited:

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    Awesome, you look like Pearl? That's so nice :3 . Pearl is just awesome.

..Okay, I have short black hair and thin layer of bangs. Sadly, I don't recall any character like that or I just can't remember. But I think I look closest to Mars, just imagine her hair dark, less spiky, slightly longer and smaller bangs. Not to mention tanner skin and dark eyes. Haha!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Gold! Cause whenever I'm out camping and stuff I tend to wear goggles on my head. And I usually wear a backwards cap a lot.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I probably resemble Gary the most???? I have some crazy shstuff going on with my hair:C

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Ruby. And People who say Gary or Ash, This is for manga.

I have the same hair style, with more spikes. We have different eyes, but we have the same skin color.

My sister looks like Blue (the girl) And if maybe she looked a bit more like blue, i might have, Marriage to YOUR sister!

Back