• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Character do you LOOK most like?

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    Which Character do you LOOK most like?

I sorta look like red, the hair at least,but i have glasses.
    edit: sorry for the big pic, i dint know it was THAT big.
    ( my first pic in a post!)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Giovanni. I have the whole short cropped black hair thing going on. Heck, I even cosplayed as him earlier this year :P

Of course this means not the anime version b/c he has brown hair on there xD

Last edited:

latios123

I like the sky above all!
    Years
    wait no i saw only manga in black-white colours i just seen 1 with red and green and i look more like red coz i wear also a red cap most of time

ZestyCactus

From Bulbapedia
    Years
    I definitely look like Crys (or at least i used to when i wore my hair in pigtails all the time). Now I guess maybe RGB Green (girl) a little. (i'd love to have earrings of the badges XD)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    I look like Paul. Serious faced. Don't play around kinda attitude. My hair is the same style as his but not purple!!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    For it it would be Phoebe, we both have a dark-toned skin xD and short hair. But I rarely have huge giant pink flowers in my hair

Leafpaw4224

Aspiring Actress
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    I always found myself reminding myself of Sapphire. I have her length hair, but it is darkish blonde. Blue eyes, young face. I have her look :)

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    Platinum, I guess. I have dark, straight hair (though mine is longer than hers), and I actually do put it up in a half pony tail if I'm dressing up. I also like hats, scarves, vests, and boots. So that works out. I just don't wear skirts is all. XD

CharizardManiac

First Gen Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    Well, hair-wise, I have a shorter version of Red's fringe along with the rest of it being like Brock's/Blue's hair. I believe I have the most face resemblance with Silver, which doesn't have sharp edges around the face but still defined with an expression close to that of Gold. So I'm kind of a mix :D

MetalSound

Gettin' SS and Black at March!
    Years
    I've never thought of that, well, I look like Morty in his HG/SS style. (Not sure if Morty wears his HG/SS style in the manga..) I also look like Diamond (only less fatter hehe...) Well, I'm really happy that I look more like Morty!

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2012
    im not really sure about myself but my cousin looks just like barry lol

Back